Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2010, 20:13   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Air870, I think you got for 2 bucks what others pay 10 grand for

1. Pictures?

2. How about dyno'ing the car to gauge any increase in BHP, however marginal?

3. Do you have access to a G-tech to time the 0 - 100? If not, we can arrange for the same. Will be fun to time the improvement.
Hey GTO, Am planning my next Dyno mid Aug and would then love to take you up on your G-Tech offer. And will surely not post any figures in this Thread. Took the focus away from the Mod. Thanx.
Old 20th July 2010, 20:21   #77
Senior - BHPian

Have to say that the discussion is, ahem, lively and informative. But a bit OT as far as thread is concerned. Probably should be moved to a dyno thread :-)

Mods, I would request that a disclaimer is put in the 1st post that the gains out of the mod are not really clear, and so too side-effects in terms of longevity & reliability of engine/ECU... - just my interpretation of the discussions so far.
Old 21st July 2010, 17:32   #78
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by air870 View Post
Hey GTO, Am planning my next Dyno mid Aug and would then love to take you up on your G-Tech offer.
Cool. Look forward to it.

Quote:
And will surely not post any figures in this Thread. Took the focus away from the Mod. Thanx.
Oh relax! Boys will be boys . We're just having a healthy discussion & debate out here. All of us walk away having learnt something more.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks