Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-493.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monolithic
To all those F1 fans, :uncontrol lol:

This? This is awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 2895277)
lol: From facebook.

Attachment 981857

Funny, and it goes back on facebook, but something fishy here. The father sounds like a seasoned immigrant, Which makes the son possibly a 2nd gen immigrant. Why is he so naive? And why did he study in IIT/IIMA?

I could actually be a joke.

Santa was riding his bicycle, on his way home.

Banta comes riding a brand new Honda and at high speeds shouts "Kabhi Honda chalaya hai!!!) and rides past Santa.

Santa - a humble guy ignores Banta's shouts and rides on.

Again Banta rides past him, shouting "Kabhi Honda Chalaya hai!!)

Santa knew, his bicyle was nothing compared to a Honda. He kept mum.

Again Banta repeats the same, thrice.

Santa thinks, Banta has no right to ridicule him in this manner for riding a bicycle . He was a little troubled. But he rode on.

After 5 minutes, he finds Banta crashed and his Honda upside down, near a tree.

Santa goes near him and asks, Ab kaise lagta hai?

Banta replies: "Arre yaar tu kabhi Honda chalaya hai?"

Santa says yes.

Banta: To break kounsa hai? ( which one is the break? )

For the Die Hard Gearheads! :)

Found it on FB, good one :) If its already been posted, please delete it

Could you please translate all the other lines too ? And (I am silly) who is banta ?

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff: Kindly remove images from original post if quoting a reply. This causes inconvenience to the dial-up users.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover

Could you please translate all the other lines too ? And (I am silly) who is banta ?

Santa and banta are just 2 guys. One is asking for the other repeatedly, have you ever driven a Honda?, then has a crash.
The second guy asks him, how you feel now?
He still asks him the same question followed by a query about the stopping mechanism.....

I guess you had to be there...... :)

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

lol: From Facebook ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by KL01BE (Post 2897796)
Was that real or photo shopped?

You mean the toilet door? I don't know. It's been going around. And the Batman one is real.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekiny2k (Post 2896318)
Funny, and it goes back on facebook, but something fishy here. The father sounds like a seasoned immigrant, Which makes the son possibly a 2nd gen immigrant. Why is he so naive? And why did he study in IIT/IIMA?

I could actually be a joke.

This is just a joke , supposedly generated by one of these prank newspaper generation apps.
You could do one too
http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

Dangers of SMS (Texts) while driving ;)

The Official Joke thread-dangers-texting-while-driving.jpg

Here is an attachment containing a general guide for visitors to driving in India - dripping with sarcasm and humour to say the least. I am sure some of you may have come across it sometime or other.
I first read this around 14 years ago when someone emailed it across - it was part of a series of jokes doing the rounds then.
I recently came across the re-hashed version on the web and downloaded it -
also added a couple of small embellishments as well.
Enjoy!

Looked like a joke to me
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/sa...w/20120910.htm

Quote:

Salary to the wife? Men's groups fume over proposed law
September 10, 2012 12:09 IST

The central government's proposal to introduce a law, which, if passed, would mandate every man to part with a portion of his salary income as salary to his wife, has been strongly opposed by men's rights groups.

Save Family Foundation, a non-government organisation, has written a letter to Union Women and Child Development Minister Krishna seeking immediate withdrawal of the proposal.

The foundation, representing around 40 different men's organisations across the country, has termed this proposal one-sided.

The organisation has also sought Prime Minister Manmohan intervention in this matter.

Opposing the proposal, Swarup Sarkar, founder member of Save Family Foundation, noted, "The government must focus on bringing laws that are gender neutral. Any law that can lead to breakdown of the society must not be passed. The Women and Child Development ministry is proposing a law of providing salary to housewives keeping in mind only the interests of women. However, no one in the government is ready to accept the fact that a husband gives away his entire salary to his wife."

Quote:

Originally Posted by srishiva (Post 2898586)

Unfortunately it's not a joke and it is an actual law that our govt is trying to introduce.

Though the user comments are very funny.

From a forward. Calvin & Hobbs explain WallStreet.