Team-BHP - Photoshop/Digital Art thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   Photoshop/Digital Art thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/3869-photoshop-digital-art-thread-15.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sivadas (Post 377525)
Look at this

And look at this Now (forget the colour variations)

Comments please ;)

Nice effort buddy....
This is my effort to mod the Indica a bit. Just gave an eyelids effect to the headlamp and extended the airdam vertically and added a number plate.....

Original pic

Modded pic (note the big airdam carefully)

The 2nd pic completes the loop on the Estilo being a van. No offense to anybody but the car.

Hello!! Why this changeover???
I think after that small chop/mod job, the car won't look very good in flesh!! Yes, it's just a thought!

I guess after launching the Estilo..MUL removed their frusturation by singing the song to the public..""yea hai dabba yea hai dabba"....

hmm...i like the original estilo better. very subjective this.

Let me tell you why I did this plastic surgery to estilo. All these days, when ever I see an estilo, the front view was appearing extremely irritating to me. But I could not understand the real issue. Couple of days back, suddenly it struck me that head lights were out of place :) Like determinus put it, "young girl has really pulled up the bikini strings". So I wanted to see if it makes sense to move the head lights down. When I showed this change to couple of friends, they agreed that estilo deserved this makeover.

Thanks for all the replies.

Thread Merged. Please use the Search function to find out if similar threads exist, before starting a new thread

Makeover for the Estilo..
I will try to comeup with something..
But I think if modified the right way it will look HOT!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 378029)
Thread Merged. Please use the Search function to find out if similar threads exist, before starting a new thread

Thanks Stratos.
But where are the photos gone:confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sivadas (Post 378441)
Thanks Stratos.
But where are the photos gone:confused:

Sorry..Looks like it is because of 'Websense'.

I have done some simple change to the estilo..
(just for timepass)..

Original:

Estilo Makeover:

hi srk bhai
nice work there on the estilo...
but dont u think it still looks odd???

Yes..
I have started my work for a concept that I would have loved to be out instead of this version..
Hope to complete it soon..and then show it to you guys..

gr8 to hear abt ur concept bro...
will be waiting for it.....

Hi Here is my Concept design for Zen..

I thought If Maruti can replace such a beautiful car (the old jelly bean shaped zen) with the estilo..Why Cant I create something on the same lines....

Heres something about the design..
The interiors will be similar to the swift..
You can see I have tried to maintain the look that the swift has.
The cabin is meant to be spacious and comfortable..
The look of the car makes it look bigger on road than it actually is..

The main thing behind this idea was to create something that would be fun to drive in city traffic..

Here Have a Look!!

So hows it??