Team-BHP - Photoshop/Digital Art thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   Photoshop/Digital Art thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/3869-photoshop-digital-art-thread-21.html)

thanks ramie...... :)

Check out this site guys - Welcome to Digimods - The UK's Largest Virtual Cars Site - Photoshop Auto Chopping Car". The guy has done some amazinnnnggg work on photoshop and one guy actually modded a peugot 307(i guess)after looking at the photoshopped version..

He modded a scale model actually.

Ok this is my effort on the Baleno facelift. The original Image belongs to Samurai; have to thank him and Rurda for the excellent Image of the car. There is still some work pending on the side skirts.

Let me know what you guys think.

Before

After

hey hellcat ,nice job on baleno man,i wish if i actually get the fog lights u have shown,
looks good

Hey hell cat..Thats a cool looking Baleno..
I wont say its a facelift..But a complete Mod Job...
Beautifull.

" All Hail Baleno " ;). Hellcat good job man.

Now lets see who can add some skirts,fogs on the bumper and a front grill(mesh type) to this picture. Nothing more.

Thanks a zillion in advance.

This is the first time I did something on Photoshop with cars. Was fooling about all night with this mivec. Pic taken from Mum Speedrun pics posted in this forum. Please leave your comments as this is my FIRST work ever!

its good.. but the neons look a bit funny.

you guys are just amazing with photoshop.... great pics and great mods/facelifts.... the day i buy and get my ride modded, it will surely be by the team-bhp members. :Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 475288)
its good.. but the neons look a bit funny.

Yeah...hehe, I couldnt get the glow effect on the ground. Sadly :(

And can anyone help me with getting the glossy reflections on the car? How do I get to do some cool shiny rendering?please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 475301)

And can anyone help me with getting the glossy reflections on the car? How do I get to do some cool shiny rendering?please:

i dont know how to do that but im sure srk or captainsokhi can...
for the neons look at the tutorials on Welcome to Digimods - The UK's Largest Virtual Cars Site - Photoshop Auto Chopping Car

ot - i have the same rims on my carlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 475314)
i dont know how to do that but im sure srk or captainsokhi can...
for the neons look at the tutorials on Welcome to Digimods - The UK's Largest Virtual Cars Site - Photoshop Auto Chopping Car

ot - i have the same rims on my carlol:

I learnt these mods from Digimods tutorials itself! Did his method and it turned out like this :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 475301)

Hey furious Nice work,,
The background was changed very nicely...

Ok for thr reflection thing..Actually this is where even I fail very badly..
I just cant get the things right..
To get the thing right...1st you need to have the knowledge from where the light falls..then how it will reflect on different shapes and surafces..
Rest is just brushing stuff..If you get all these things right you can create one hell of a paintjob..and the work will look 100% real..
Even if you create it from just a skecth..

Even I have been trying to get the things right..But till now bo luck..
what i usually do is find a good base pic..with some nice reflections..and I like to work on a metallic coloured car..as its easy to change its colour..
And its advisable to work on high resolutio pics..

Thanks!

Hello Boys!

I need a biiiiiiiiiiiiig favour

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...?do=big&p=3659

You see the circles in the headlights,i need you to \'shop some angel eyes on those two circles.Also try and change the pic to a night one.

THanks in advance...

Nice work on the baleno, Hellcat....
Liked it very much....

@furious: Nice work as of a first chop....