Team-BHP - Direct-To-Home television in India. Update DTH UHD (4K) now available
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Gadgets, Computers & Software (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/)
-   -   Direct-To-Home television in India. Update DTH UHD (4K) now available (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadgets-computers-software/15881-direct-home-television-india-update-dth-uhd-4k-now-available-32.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutlee (Post 971903)
Interstingly, their system is again not working and taken down my details in a toilet paper.

rl:
Quote:

Originally Posted by kutlee (Post 971903)
Any help is appreciated.

Cancel the booking & get Dish TV

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 972028)
Cancel the booking & get Dish TV

Unfortunately its not possible. I mean you can still Dish TV, but cant cancel or get the money back from Rel.

Or anyone in here succeeded in this?

Its expected from Relaince, They come up with good offer because they say themselves best service in india (GOD knows who give best service). I have seen many times Relaince service is not good. if we choose right plan and if we are lucky enough their service is good.

Relaince BIG TV ran out of stocks for now and have to wait for at least week. I feel south 2190 package is very good except POGO and few other channels they don't have in that offer and we need to buy top up packages while TATA Sky don't provide few channels offered by Reliance.

I use TATA Sky (I know its costly) from last 1+ years and in my home own 4 TATA Sky connections but I like their quality and service. Only issue is they don't offer all Kannada channels.

End of the day Customer is still not getting benefited by these services beacuse single provider don't have all channels.

Regards,

Ravi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravibhat (Post 972046)
I feel south 2190 package is very good except POGO and few other channels they don't have in that offer and we need to buy top up packages [/b]

Regards,

Ravi.

POGO is there. don't go by what is mentioned in website. it is giving almost all channels. ZEE, ZEE Cinema and star plus not there in south 2190 pack as per website. But they are also there

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutlee (Post 972019)
Latest upate. They have cancelled my connection. and i asked how can you cancell a non exisitng connection. this really sucks.

When did you buy the box at the Reliance world?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 972015)
But I heard that the Tata SKY do not have this option. Is it not true?

Tata Sky does have the feature. You have to go to "Home" first. If you choose "Guide", you will not see the browse feature.

BIG TV offer for South is too good to resist. it is cheaper than local cable guy @200/pm.

it seems therefore too much demand. when i spoke to the guy who installed it in my home, he told me there 8- 10 teams which do installation in Bangalore. one team at the maximum can do 4 per day ( each takes 2 hours plus travel in Bangalore traffic)

those who took the dish in the initial days got it faster. now it is getting delayed.

Further as per mjothi's experience they are not giving work order number now when it is being registered. so it will be back to square one for guy if he calls call center again to verify the status

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkg (Post 972162)
BIG TV offer for South is too good to resist. it is cheaper than local cable guy @200/pm.
it seems therefore too much demand. when i spoke to the guy who installed it in my home, he told me there 8- 10 teams which do installation in Bangalore. one team at the maximum can do 4 per day ( each takes 2 hours plus travel in Bangalore traffic)

those who took the dish in the initial days got it faster. now it is getting delayed.

I got it installed in 2 days, when I purchased just at the day of launch. Latest news is there are 10 - 12 days waiting period for installation of BIG TV. My friend got installed yesterday evening after 9 days of purchase and work order request.

Regarding channels: Almost all channels are coming on BIG TV now except COLORS channel.

Let me try to find some installer guy's phone number whom you people can contact directly for installation. I will post number in the forum or PM upon request.

One problem I faced yesterday evening: My BIG TV went blank (Except Radio channels and 3 other video channels) after 5 PM yesterday evening. Tried customer care at night but of no use. Called today morning at 5 AM and at that time also there was not any channels were coming. Registered my complaint and as soon as I finished with complaints channels started coming in. I thanked and asked customer care executive "How Reliance is so fast in addressing complaints?". He told me no It takes at least 4 hours to address the complaints. Customer care executive told me it may be some set top box problem. (before that he told me some crap things to try on my set top box). I informed him that channels are coming now, he advised me do not switch off set top box for next 4 hours:Shockked:. I do not know what kind of problem it will solve If I do not switch off set top box for next 4 hours. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by anujmishra (Post 972181)
Let me try to find some installer guy's phone number whom you people can contact directly for installation. I will post number in the forum or PM upon request.

Please do PM me. I already got one from rkg. But no one picks it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkg (Post 972162)
Further as per mjothi's experience they are not giving work order number now when it is being registered. so it will be back to square one for guy if he calls call center again to verify the status

Yes. I was on phone with them for past 30min. The guy on the other side is not even able to frame a simple sentence in English. I pity them, not sure how on earth they were placed in such customer care. And more over, I dont know how he will face these mad crowds and complaints:D

Anyway, till now the same answers. The Application is not working, hanging etc etc. He has again taken the full details and said someone should call me before tomorrow end of day. :Frustrati

Seems some other guy will call and let us know the work order number. On constant request of phone number of the person/firm to get work order, he asked me to call again in 2 hours to get work order. Will it work? I doubt. But I will certainly try it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronWolf (Post 972106)
When did you buy the box at the Reliance world?

i bought it on 6th of september.
Update: i made 5 calls and they have found my PIN and has apparently raised a new installation request.

Updates.
Again called customer care.
Seems they do not have any system but just use mailing internally. He claims that they get the details and mail to tech guys. He said the same old story, someone will call and give the work order, will get it installed in next 72 hours etc etc. I shouted at him and said if they really issue work order now or not. And asked him to connect to higher ups.

Ha, it worked, after few minutes he himself gave the number. (Is it correct one!!!)

Anyway, need to wait for the next step.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 972271)
Updates.
Again called customer care.
Seems they do not have any system but just use mailing internally. He claims that they get the details and mail to tech guys. He said the same old story, someone will call and give the work order, will get it installed in next 72 hours etc etc. I shouted at him and said if they really issue work order now or not. And asked him to connect to higher ups.
Ha, it worked, after few minutes he himself gave the number. (Is it correct one!!!)
Anyway, need to wait for the next step.

I have got company. I tried the same trick. Asked her to connect to higherups and the higher ups were apparently busy. called up again after 10 mins and got a new work order number. don't beleive that they will get the workorder number and phone you up. i had to run through thier menu (virtually) and asked her to read out the options avialble to get my PIN number right. They don't even know how to use menus and fields. forget english, hindi. one girl aked me 'work order alle?' seems like a mallu servant working somewhere in delhi got an office job. can you beat that???

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutlee (Post 972397)
i had to run through thier menu (virtually) and asked her to read out the options avialble to get my PIN number right.

Whats that PIN number? Are you talking about the mart card number?

Anyway, whats the use of work order number? You get the installation only when the "Installer" gets the work order. I called one installer (got number from a member) and he said, he can do it only when his office gets the work order number. :Frustrati

i'm before all of you in queue :D

booked on 2nd (tuesday).. got the standard answer of 72 hrs

waited till saturday (6th) and called up CC.. that guy gave me a service request no and within two days assurance

got a call on monday morning from customer executive. took all the details. what amused me was his expression when i said "6 days back" he was like "still not done!!!".
He assured me, he will "prioritize" my work order.

waited till today afternoon and called back CC. Guy asked me to stay in line and dropped the call after a while.

Me wondering what to do. probably will visit the dealer here and try to get ISP no from him.

PIN of the address where i live (Secunderabad 500009). Their so called system is too complex to accept my PIN number.
The smart card (the plastic card with the chip in it) number is the account number for us. work order number is supposed to be routed to the installer allocated according to the PIN number. So PIN number is soooooo important.

from what i understood, the pin number is just not a direct update of the number for example 500009. they have regions drop down for example secunderabad is 500 and then the next drop down where they have 009 for my region 'bowenpally'. so i think i have my PIN number correct in their 'system'.