Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2024, 19:52   #121
BHPian

Re: Recently purchased Products or Gadgets that helped you improve your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by amavin View Post
I've been using it for over 2 years without issues. the riser mechanism also works fine -- would be smoother if properly oiled (which I am not). I needed the table to be mobile, so got wheels with locking capability. The keyboard tray is basic, but sturdy. The chord housing is in the back. Paid Rs.500 each for the two customizations. Wheels came standard. K3B1 - Double Stand Manual Height Desk is what the invoice says.
Thanks you for the inputs!

I ended up buying something altogether different. Linking my post with pics from the "Standing Desks thread" to avoid duplication
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...ml#post5765108 (The 'Standing Desk' Thread)
Old 5th May 2024, 22:54   #122
BHPian

As someone who lives alone and cooks for himself, my life became infinitely easier after I discovered something like this exists

Recently purchased Products or Gadgets that helped you improve your life-screenshot_20240505_225349_blinkit.jpg
Old 7th May 2024, 15:18   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by boniver View Post
As someone who lives alone and cooks for himself, my life became infinitely easier after I discovered something like this exists

Attachment 2603058
There's a drawstring and spring loaded chopper that is cheap and nifty. During my forced bachelor days of cooking, chopping tomatoes and onions is a chore. This gadget was a lifesaver!
Ferruccio is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2024, 21:25   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
There's a drawstring and spring loaded chopper that is cheap and nifty. During my forced bachelor days of cooking, chopping tomatoes and onions is a chore. This gadget was a lifesaver!
I have that too (from the same brand), but i've seen that with regular use, the mechanism breaking in a year or so. Since I anyway have to buy one every year, decided to give the electric one a chance this time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks