Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2007, 11:46   #121
Senior - BHPian

right ravi,

this is the ad http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...tml#post463043

well as for me, no to adventure, yes to palio 1.6/1.1, and alternatively the sx4 itself. new nhc will be expensive and i didnt like the logan much. i m not sure they will offer any other variant for a while.

anyway monday must throw some light on the decision. atleast i expect the dealer to speak up.
Old 18th June 2007, 20:38   #122
Senior - BHPian

delivery issue delivery issue ... same nonsense. dealer had not cancelled the booking of mine, even after i insisted with it. he was ready to give me one white sx4 which i didnt want and one ozone blue Vdi swift diesel. i opted for latter (practical choice at the moment) saved my loan cheque, paid lesser, and delivery by weekend.

will anyone here tell me whether putting white alloys for that ozone blue colour car will look good, if so is there a website for browsing white alloys? the colour of the car is the same as this icon:" ". i am planning to put michelin 185 tread tyres as well.

will update when i get the car. finally its almost here ....

Last edited by GeekSrik : 18th June 2007 at 20:39.
Old 18th June 2007, 22:20   #123
Senior - BHPian

Hey thats nice, White alloys look awasome on blue cars, I am searching for good looking white alloys for my Blue Innova,

Swift Ozone Blue is very nice color. Go for it. If you find good White alloy let me know details as well may be both of us can buy at a time and bargain

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 19th June 2007, 00:01   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
delivery issue delivery issue ... same nonsense. dealer had not cancelled the booking of mine, even after i insisted with it. he was ready to give me one white sx4 which i didnt want and one ozone blue Vdi swift diesel. i opted for latter (practical choice at the moment) saved my loan cheque, paid lesser, and delivery by weekend.

will anyone here tell me whether putting white alloys for that ozone blue colour car will look good, if so is there a website for browsing white alloys? the colour of the car is the same as this icon:" ". i am planning to put michelin 185 tread tyres as well.

Hey Geek, I have been tracking your posts lately. Saw you going a full circle of sx4, NHC, aveo and now swift. Although Mr Khattar is screwing up the SX4 delievery, he is still retaining the customer through swift
Hope you get is over the weekend and update us with the detailed report. All the best
Old 19th June 2007, 00:40   #125
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post

Please check the thread you created for the alloys.
Old 24th June 2007, 12:33   #126
Senior - BHPian

all you guys,

i am finally ending this thread since i bought the VDi. you can find my narratives under long term reports.

thanks for all the discussions and helping arounds you all did for me.
Old 24th June 2007, 12:37   #127
Senior - BHPian

Congratulation Geek on your new car. Hope you have a good ownership experience, keep us updated.

This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks