Team-BHP > What Car? > Hatchbacks
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2008, 19:10   #46
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

that said, have seen atleast six new palio multijets on the expressway in the last week. While general junta may scoff, I think its a good sign for palio!
Proof why we shouldn't equate road sightings to the cars success. Check the sales figures thread out....Palio is sinking.
Old 15th September 2008, 13:31   #47
BHPian

Booked Swift Vdi

Booked Swift Vdi (pearl white) finally. Abs one has 4 months of waiting, thats why avoided it.

Tried a lot to convince myself for Indica Vista Quadrajet but the finishing quality (beadings, panel gaps) of the car leaves a lot to be desired. Though i agree its excellent value for money for car and if not vetoed by wifey, i would have gone ahead and booked it. Palio went out of equation due to service problems near home and outdated interiors though.

out of these 3 : every car has its plus and minus, at the end swift worked better for us.

will keep everyone updated on the delivery status. The dealer has said that they will deliver it in 2 months or at max 3 months. I have taken it on paper that maximum delay would be 3 months. Though, the sales person told me that they will try to deliver it by diwali. My waiting list number is 8th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeps79 View Post
Thanks everyone for valuable inputs........
Though i am looking for highway trips only for me and my wife. Maybe few times, others will join us and thats what detering me from i10.

Any good reliable dealer of Fiat in Delhi. The one i visited last weekend for test drive (A one automobiles) in kirti nagar/moti nagar gave a customer car to me for test drive.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks