Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2007, 17:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

It is plain simple, Maruti has a bee line of customers bcoz of their every Street Service Centres and Kitna Mileage hai junta.
So if 1 or 2 Safety conscious guys can't wait for 2 - 3 months to get their ABS Cars, they are least bothered and would be happy to cancel the Booking even!!!

Last edited by finneyp : 6th March 2007 at 17:17.
Old 6th March 2007, 17:26   #17
BHPian

Atleast in kerala delivery happens in a weeks time for the swift !!
Old 6th March 2007, 17:30   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeep View Post
you might get it before 8 weeks now.
Nonono, other dealers are sayin 8 weeks but i am yet to speak to my sales guy.
Old 6th March 2007, 17:44   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Thanx to pradkumar for giving me adress of Jagdish Khattar, and i have emailed him.
Don't waste your time on emailing Jagdishji. He is not a guy who sits and reads his email. I have tried it. So don't bother. Maruti has started taking the loyal buyer for granted. The nearest MUL office is the best resort. Barge into the office and shoot your problems. It works.
Old 6th March 2007, 17:45   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
It is plain simple, Maruti has a bee line of customers bcoz of their every Street Service Centres and Kitna Mileage hai junta.
So if 1 or 2 Safety conscious guys can't wait for 2 - 3 months to get their ABS Cars, they are least bothered and would be happy to cancel the Booking even!!!
I disagree. So far whoever has reported problem from dealer to MUL it has been properly attended to by the company, they dont top the JD Power customer satisfaction rating for no reason.

@busa: I think once you have complained to MUL your problem should get solved which I belive you already have, just keep following I am sure your dealer would be calling you soon. I have seen cases where they really fire the dealers big time on complaints like these & even minor ones.

All the best
Old 6th March 2007, 17:50   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
I have seen cases where they really fire the dealers big time on complaints like these & even minor ones.All the best
I am not trying to argue. Lets get real!!

They may just fire the dealers in front of the buyers and pat them on the back when the buyer has left and say" Keep up the good work". For MUL, its just sales that matters.
Old 6th March 2007, 17:52   #22
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Vdi with ABS very much available at bangalore .. Delivery time about 2-3 weeks ..
Old 6th March 2007, 17:57   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
I disagree. So far whoever has reported problem from dealer to MUL it has been properly attended to by the company, they dont top the JD Power customer satisfaction rating for no reason.
Let us hope so for BUSA! Good luck!
Old 6th March 2007, 18:01   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
I am not trying to argue. Lets get real!!

They may just fire the dealers in front of the buyers and pat them on the back when the buyer has left and say" Keep up the good work". For MUL, its just sales that matters.
This is weird I am saying because i know of two instances where the owner was having problem with dealer & once they companed the dealers came running after the customer to get the probelm sorted out & that too free.. Hmm may they were one off cases, but I sincerely hope Busa's problem gets sorted soon
Old 6th March 2007, 18:09   #25
BHPian

I booked Petrol Swift VXi ABS in Dec 2006. I was promised delivery around 15th Jan. But in the last week of Dec the dealer called me and said that there is some problem with ABS and you should not go for it. I said I dont care and I would like to go only for the ABS version. In the second week of Jan, the dealer called me again and said that maruti has stopped fitting ABS kits as there was some technical problem with it and they will start supplying it in April. I told them that I would like to speak with some Technical guy from Maruti Head office on this. They promised to give me their Gurgaon Number, but they never did.
Few days later I called and told the dealer that I spoke with a Friend who works with Maruti Udyog and he told me that there is no such problem with ABS and he will inquire and get back to me. Within couple of hours I got a call from the dealer saying my order is placed and I will get the delivery as soon as possible. Finally I got the delivery on 25th Jan 2006.
Old 6th March 2007, 19:06   #26
Senior - BHPian

Don't know about your place but in chandigrah ma sister wanted a swft vdi abs and we got her the car on the first day of its lauch got the car in golden color and had no problem with the dealer at all
Old 6th March 2007, 19:12   #27
BHPian

Kool kid, great job. What happened next dude? Did u made them hear what there sales representative is promising?
Old 6th March 2007, 19:47   #28
Senior - BHPian

Spoke to my salesman, he said that MUL is not dispatching the cars and spoke quite rudely. Also he was saying it will take another one and a half month and you can take your money back, you have just given 50000 we have given another 4.5Lacs to Maruti for the vehicle and all. He also said otherdealers are saying just like that i was told that kits are not avialable and i will give you the number of the regional office you can ask there.
Old 6th March 2007, 20:05   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
you can take your money back, you have just given 50000 we have given another 4.5Lacs to Maruti for the vehicle and all.
And you said that you knew this dealer!!
No matter what, this kind of behavior is not going to make Maruti any proud. Whatever JDpower may say. Get to the MUL guys. The dealership needs to be taught a lesson as to who the boss is- the buyer or the seller..
Old 6th March 2007, 20:29   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And you said that you knew this dealer!!
I know the dealer but this sales guy is new.

I will surely teach them a lesson, just waiting for MULs reply.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks