Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2007, 17:52   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatDrive View Post
Have changed my plans for the time being and going to Concorde this sunday for the free checkup camp to top up oils,coolant etc. They are also offering a complimentary car wash free.

And I don't have any problems in my car as such. so a regular check up looks fine to me.
GD
My car presently is with Concorde Motors. Fiat people had advised me to take my car to them. My car drags towards left when speed is more than 60 KMPH. There is a new guy on the floor named Sanjay. He looked quite knowledgeable. Just in case you have any questions about your car, you can ask him.
Old 19th July 2007, 03:50   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbaree View Post
My car presently is with Concorde Motors. Fiat people had advised me to take my car to them. My car drags towards left when speed is more than 60 KMPH. There is a new guy on the floor named Sanjay. He looked quite knowledgeable. Just in case you have any questions about your car, you can ask him.
Is this(above mentioned)Concorde facility on Mysore road?
Old 19th July 2007, 08:56   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert fox View Post
Is this(above mentioned)Concorde facility on Mysore road?
The one where I am going is on Hosur Road. I think they service fiats only on Hosur road facility.
Old 19th July 2007, 11:14   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon View Post
Route to HariPrasad:
If you enter National College Basavanagudi Road from the Bull Temple Road side, you will have to take the left where there is a small circle. This left is before you reach National College. This road is Shankat Mutt Road. Keep going on that road for close to around 800m-1k. You will see Hari Prasad on to your left. You will have to look for it a bit closely because the board is very small and there is a huge tree which can block the board. There is a Fiat logo displayed too. The place itself might not give you enough confidence, but I have seen that people there are pretty knowledgeable and they have worked on Fiat cars for quite some time. They do a good job.
Let me try to tell the route from Jayanagar side.
From 4th block go towards Southend circle, at southend, move to Majestic (Bangalore Hospital side) or Lalbagh west gate. At Lalbagh gate, turn left and go towards National college fly over, go over the fly over, after climbing down, go little further straight, take right onto Sunkar mutt road. There would be a policeman sitting on the left side at this signal. On sunkar muttroad, as deepak said go for around 800m on the left you can see blue Fiat board with an old looking gate/building

Last edited by sivadas : 19th July 2007 at 11:15.
Old 19th July 2007, 11:44   #35
BHPian

Hariprasad Automobiles in Shankar mutt Road

Dear All,

Last week I got my Palio 1.6 GTX serviced by Hariprasad Automobiles. I stay very close this service center(in chamarjpet, abt 200 mts from that place). These guys are known for their technical expertise and reliable service compared to others who just charge too much including their garage rental etc

I also happened to meet Shivdas for the first time there

I would suggest try this place once, continue if you find them good.

With Regards
Ravi
Old 19th July 2007, 12:03   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadas View Post
From 4th block go towards Southend circle, at southend, move to Majestic (Bangalore Hospital side) or Lalbagh west gate. At Lalbagh gate, turn left and go towards National college fly over, go over the fly over, after climbing down, go little further straight, take right onto Sunkar mutt road. There would be a policeman sitting on the left side at this signal. On sunkar muttroad, as deepak said go for around 800m on the left you can see blue Fiat board with an old looking gate/building
Perfect! You really need to look for the board. It is easy to miss. Upon seeing the building, you will not feel like servicing your car there, but the guys are pretty knowledgeable. I have serviced my Palio once and they did a real good job. And they charged me Rs. 650 for the service (if I remember correctly). I had actually serviced my Kinetic Honda (which I sold off later) a month later at an authorised service center and I ended up paying around 1k for various parts and service. My car was costing less to service than the Kinetic Honda! I have used the services of Sundaram, Bosch, Javali and Hari Prasad and I think Hari Prasad was the best so far for me.
Old 19th July 2007, 15:22   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikn View Post
Dear All,

Last week I got my Palio 1.6 GTX serviced by Hariprasad Automobiles. I stay very close this service center(in chamarjpet, abt 200 mts from that place). These guys are known for their technical expertise and reliable service compared to others who just charge too much including their garage rental etc

I also happened to meet Shivdas for the first time there

I would suggest try this place once, continue if you find them good.

With Regards
Ravi
Ravi, Is your GTX ready to roar? Guys, this one is with Airbag and ABS as well.
Old 19th July 2007, 15:28   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivadas View Post
Thanks Siva.. this really helps
I will go there once the need arises.
Old 21st December 2007, 20:01   #39
BHPian

Any more people tried Hariprasad?

Have any more people tried Hariprasad in the past 6 months?
Somebody I know is asking for a good service centre for his Uno.
Old 4th September 2008, 23:46   #40
Senior - BHPian

Help : any new Palio service center

Dear All,

I bought a Palio 2002 1.2 Sport. I need to do basic servicing for same. any new or better Palio service center in Bangalore? is Hariprasad still the best service station for Palio
Old 24th September 2008, 09:13   #41
BHPian

Service- Tata/ Fiat

Try Green tracks close to silk board junction. I gave my dicor for servicing after seeing some quotes in team bhp..too early to say but found the service engineers very courteous..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ece2k2 View Post
Hi,

I am planning to leave my Fiat Siena 1.6 for 30000 km service at Bangalore. I have been doing the last two oil services at Javali and the experience has been average (some noise issues which I mentioned/demonstrated were not taken care). Last time I tried out Prerana motors (old madras road), but I found them too rude and the quality of service levels was not convincing either.

Now I am in a dilemma of where to service my car. When I called up Manipal Motors (airport road), I was informed that they are running full and the next fiat service slot that they can offer is for 6th July 2007

Please enlighten me if you guys have a suggestion for me on deciding the service center or the Manipal motors option is worth the wait. Do share your experience. Thanks.

- Karthik.
Old 27th August 2012, 11:45   #42
BHPian

Re: Best service for Fiat at Bangalore

Has anyone serviced their FIAT in Hariprasad recently ? I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start a new one on the same topic.
MODS, please move it to an appropriate place.

Apparently they have very few mechanics now. I usually go there for major problems and havent been disappointed. I have a squeaking noise (Palio Adventure) every time I turn the steering. It disappears after a few days by itself but will be back as soon as it rains. It does appear that the dirt from the road is in some way impacting the lubrication of certain parts ? The Tata Concorde guys have not been able to diagnose the problem so far. Would anyone here recommend any other service centre or is Hariprasad still the goto guy for FIAT in Bangalore ?
Old 27th August 2012, 12:24   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reininchaos View Post
Would anyone here recommend any other service centre or is Hariprasad still the goto guy for FIAT in Bangalore ?
Another recommended place is SV CarTech. I havent used it myself, but have read a lot of good things about it on PUG. I plan to get my car serviced next there.
Regarding your issue, I had a similar issue with my SX4. This is what was done -
'The car was hosted and they turned the tyres. The sound came. The first suspect was lubrication of the suspension/struts. The lubrication was done. The sound still persisted. They then disconnected the steering assembly from the wheels (link or tie rod). They slowly pulled/rotated the link rod. The link road was the one which had issues. The washer of the link rod was pulled up and lubricated well. The sound disappeared."
Hope this might help you.
zoombiee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2012, 12:39   #44
Senior - BHPian

I would suggest you take the car to Concorde "Kudlu gate" and get it checked by Vijay, my Adventure was very well taken care by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reininchaos View Post
Has anyone serviced their FIAT in Hariprasad recently ? I know this is an old thread but didn't want to start a new one on the same topic.
MODS, please move it to an appropriate place.

Apparently they have very few mechanics now. I usually go there for major problems and havent been disappointed. I have a squeaking noise (Palio Adventure) every time I turn the steering. It disappears after a few days by itself but will be back as soon as it rains. It does appear that the dirt from the road is in some way impacting the lubrication of certain parts ? The Tata Concorde guys have not been able to diagnose the problem so far. Would anyone here recommend any other service centre or is Hariprasad still the goto guy for FIAT in Bangalore ?
Old 11th September 2012, 13:43   #45
BHPian

SV Cartech is a very good place to get Palios/Adventures/Sienna/Petra's serviced. Most of the staff is ex Sundaram and have very sound knowledge of Fiats.
I was saved a complete AC overhaul as recommended by a TASS. A simple valve clean up and a Radiator flush solved my problem. Also, realised that radiator flushes are not always a money rip scam but is needed some times. So instead of a 5 figure number, my problem was solved in early 4 digit numbered cost.
Its better to call them up (number provided by Sanjay Mugur in another thread) before hand so that he can get all spares/consumables for your service. All in all they are the best people to have laid their hands on my Palio.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks