Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2021, 21:09   #91
BHPian

Where to service Fiat in Bangalore

Hi, I have a 2001 Palio 1.2 EL

I use to service my Palio in KHT Motors in Whitefield area(they keep changing their location) Recently I visited KHT Motors (now FCA) for yearly service (more like 2 years due to lockdown). They took service appointment over phone but when I reached there they flatly refused to service the car. They said "leave the car, it may take 3 to 4 months if parts are available" for regular service. Which was very odd and rude.

Finally I went to a roadside mechanic and did regular service, clutch, brake pad, silencer work.

Where do you guys service your Fiats now?
Old 2nd August 2021, 11:32   #92
BHPian

Re: Best service for Fiat at Bangalore

I am in a similar boat. KHT motors Whitefield has been really unhelpful for service. I have to get my Punto's oil sump and sump guard replaced and they haven't been able to arrange parts in over 2 months now. The service advisor 'Nandesh' is really unprofessional, has been promising me that parts would come next week forever now!

And I can't take my car anywhere because the oil sump is leaking.

I should order the parts on 99rpm and have a FNG replace this. Any recommendations for reliable FNGs which can be trusted for this kind of work?
Old 2nd August 2021, 12:00   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
I am in a similar boat. KHT motors Whitefield has been really unhelpful for service. I have to get my Punto's oil sump and sump guard replaced and they haven't been able to arrange parts in over 2 months now. The service advisor 'Nandesh' is really unprofessional, has been promising me that parts would come next week forever now!

I should order the parts on 99rpm and have a FNG replace this. Any recommendations for reliable FNGs which can be trusted for this kind of work?
When I bought my pre-owned Fiat I knew this was gonna happen. It it would not have been for Wheels Wisdom, I wouldn't have pulled the trigger on that purchase.

And I am happy to report that my experience has been great with them. They get all the things done with utmost professionalism, while you are at home (and maybe reading up T-BHP forums ). If you are able to source parts, I am very sure they will get things done with perfection.
nitinkbhaskar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2021, 17:31   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

I finally got my service done at PPS Jeep, Hosur Road. They had the parts in-stock. The experience was quite good, and the SA Aashish seemed reasonable.

They also suggested other few things which needed repair/replacements, major being the timing chain kit. It was replaced at 60K and now my car has run almost 1.07L. As I intend to keep the car for couple of more years atleast, I went ahead with it. The car seems more refined and smoother after the replacement for sure.

Overall, I found PPS more professional compared to KHT. Even though it's 20kms from my place, I would prefer driving there for service over the KHT service center which is 3kms from my place.
Old 6th July 2023, 18:45   #95

Hi Fiat car owners from Bangalore,
I hopped on to this thread after few years. Things were going OK with service centers. From last few years, the service centers are taking more than 1 day for any work, sometimes it lasts > 3 days even after procuring spares. Trying few repairs outside service centers by procuring spares from 99rpm.

99rpm is fine so far, but some parts they take longer times and the communication is not personal, just gives automated or scheduled replies. Without having estimated date of delivery, planning repairs taking time.

Any good known stores for Spare parts of Fiat Linea in Bangalore.

Curious to know, I am thinking very few Fiat owners left in this forum.

Best Regards,
Kumar
Old 7th July 2023, 16:07   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar007 View Post
Any good known stores for Spare parts of Fiat Linea in Bangalore.
Better to order the spares through Fiat/Jeep ASC - KHT Motors or PPS Motors.
Old 12th July 2023, 19:45   #97

Hi Finneyp,
Thanks for the response.

Fiat ASCs have become less responsive, I should say least responsive, be it repairs or, be it, ordering parts.

I was waiting from KHT to get the parts for months(s), e.g. Wheel bearing, Shock absorbers etc.

Finally I ordered and got it from 99rpm. When I checked with them to replace these items, they were asking for minimum 3 days for the car to be with the service center, even after having all the parts.

The same I got it replaced with known mechanic in 4 hours time.

There is one part, waiting for more than a year from KHT. This part even with 99rpm, more than 45 days, not yet delivered.

This is the reason, I am slowly moving out from Fiat ASC and getting majority things done outside. Only service being done at FIAT ASCs to maintain records correctly.

Above are the reasons, why I am looking for spares and repairs outside ASCs.

BR,
KK
Old 11th December 2023, 21:15   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post

1) J K Automobiles, Puttana layout Kalkere Bangalore
Avoid JK Automobiles, based on my personal experience with them for my Fiat Linea T-Jet.

I went there after reading positive (and probably fake) ratings on Google reviews and after a FNG suggested them as best for Fiat cars.

They couldn't fix or provide a proper work-around for a rat-bitten leaking fuel tank filler tube, neither they ordered the part despite me reminding them multiple times and waiting for over a month.
Finally after waiting for over a month I got a quick-fix solution from a nearby garage for Rs. 350, which would have costed Rs. 9,500 (for entire set) as suggested by these folks.

On top of that, they even gave me a couple of scratches on the bonnet for free, plus left few parts on the floor without putting it back after removing them for diagnosing the issue I reported

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks