Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2011, 20:58   #46
BHPian

Re: New GM Showroom KROPEX on Hosur Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaga View Post
The other day i was doing some chito chart with a senior executive at Sundaram, Bangalore. He revealed that Sundaram is closing the GM Dealership in Dec. Now i am thinking where to get the service done. Something is surely wrong with GM way of handling of their dealer. 1st Garuda and now Sundaram. Is this the case in other city also?
This is indeed a very sad news.
Earlier I was the victim of Garuda closure. At that time my booking with Garuda was transferred to Sundaram and after some difficulties i got the car on time. I don't know whom to blame here, GM or Sundaram. Hope GM will find some other alternatives soon since Beat D is also in the market.
Old 12th September 2011, 09:19   #47
Team-BHP Support

Folks, could you post details about Sundaram here please : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2502297
Old 15th September 2011, 16:07   #48
Senior - BHPian

Got an SMS today from Kropex that they have opened a branch at 100ft Road, Indiranagar. Sounds good !
Old 30th September 2011, 23:03   #49
BHPian

Looks like there are lot of Sabir Bhatia fans at Kropex!

-- Wind
Attached Thumbnails
New GM Showroom KROPEX on Hosur Road-img_3187_b.jpg  

Old 23rd November 2011, 12:02   #50
BHPian

avoid KROPEX at any cost

I had given my beat diesel for 5k free service and had a pretty bad experience had written the following mail as feedback and awaiting response.

Are all GM dealers like this. Had always had the luxury of maruti service and their excellent service compared to this experience.

Please suggest the best Chevy dealer in bangalore in terms of customer service.

---------------------------------------
Hi,

I had given my Beat Diesel car for first service in kropex chevrolet in Bangalore Singasandra branch and would like to provide feedback on the same.

1. Taking the car for service was a difficult and lengthy process which took around 1/2 hr / 45 mins of wait.
2. No drop off even at Electronic city which is just a next stop. Had a difficult time getting an auto for the same.
3. Had to call and enquire about the status of service completion myself.
4. Had to wait for almost 1 hr at the desk before given delivery.
5. Car was washed very badly and I could hardly see outside the front glass. Had to clean the car myself in the service center before I could drive away.
6. Accessories such as left side rear view mirror was out of stock whenever inquired. I guess it is a different department but still overall a very bad experience.
7. The service center could not commit to install front power windows in a day along with free service.

Thanks
-----------------------
Old 23rd November 2011, 12:12   #51
Senior - BHPian

Sundaram is closing thir shop and Trident is at the other end of the city. So we do not have any other option.

Kropex service is really bad!
Old 24th November 2011, 16:35   #52
BHPian

I wouldnt say that Trident is a gem either.

Had to get my Spark serviced a few months back. Since I was fed up with Sundaram, I decided to try Trident, although it was at the other end of the town.

They did a pretty basic service. The car went in at 10am and came out at 5.30pm! Compared to the experience I had at Prerana for my GP where the car went in at 9am and was out by 1pm including all fluid changes.

The shocking part was they didnt touch anything that I didnt mention, which should have ideally been covered under a regular service e.g. Brakes!
I also noticed another gentleman giving the SA's a earful about the pathetic service of his Opel. Overall, a really average service from Trident as well.
I was hoping to try Kropex out. However, if its the same there, then guess there's hardly any hope for a good Chevy service in Blr!
Old 25th November 2011, 13:20   #53
BHPian

Came to know from a sales guy at Trident that they will be coming up with another service outlet, somewhere near Leela palace on old airport road.

GM needs to look at their service network - first garuda, and now sundaram is also gone. I am worried about service of my Opel. And this is one of the main reasons why am not considering Beat - none of their service stations are convenient for anyone located in Jayanagar/JP Nagar area.
Old 18th May 2012, 18:46   #54
BHPian

Re: Ramesh- Service in-charge in KROPEX

Had a COOL experience with Kropex today.

I had this problem in Cruze that the cooling is not effective. Both Air & AC filter were changed by Sundaram- but few days later, same problem would crop up. It seems GM had used a different filter type in Cruze & Captiva.

Anyway, had been following this since Jan with Ramesh from Kropex. Today was the appointment fixed at 4pm. I was promptly there and Ramesh attended in 10 mins and fixed it in 15 mins flat- by replacing the AC filter again. But, he also showed that this is a new type of filter that is reusable & also costs 1/10-th.

Very quick & focused service. During this time, I gave him some motivational talk told him about Kropex's bad reputation. He told that he is aware and wants to improve this- since his inception in Nov. He also asked me to spread the message that any unhappy customer can contact him and he will address it.

Just thought of sharing.
animdas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2012, 20:07   #55
BHPian

Yes, I too visited them 2 weeks back.
The entire staff has changed. The new lot seems to be a lot better than the old lot.

The old staff were just busy in chit chatting and acting busy doing nothing.
Old 27th May 2012, 10:56   #56

I just booked my Sandrift Grey Chevy Beat PS - Diesel with Kropex. Very good dealer.

Very patient and very helpful.

Got lucky with the bumper weekend offer and won a panasonic Home theater system.

Question 1.

What kinda of insurance should I go for ? Comprehensive or Zero Depreciation? What are the key differences?

Question 2.

Can I use a tablet instead of a HU for my audio system? has anyone ever tried it?

Question 3.

I want KA-XX-XA-1XXX number. is it possible to request them for it?
Old 27th May 2012, 15:55   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph2324 View Post
I just booked my Sandrift Grey Chevy Beat PS - Diesel with Kropex. Very good dealer.

Very patient and very helpful.

Got lucky with the bumper weekend offer and won a panasonic Home theater system.

Question 1.

What kinda of insurance should I go for ? Comprehensive or Zero Depreciation? What are the key differences?

Question 2.

Can I use a tablet instead of a HU for my audio system? has anyone ever tried it?

Question 3.

I want KA-XX-XA-1XXX number. is it possible to request them for it?
Already started showing signs of bad dealership.. not allowing me to take insurance from outside..
Old 28th May 2012, 20:51   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph2324

Already started showing signs of bad dealership.. not allowing me to take insurance from outside..
Why? Can they legally do that to you?
Old 28th May 2012, 21:48   #59
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph2324 View Post
Just walk away, cancel order! They will oblige, a relative got a kewl 40k discount overall on OTR price, just before budget when they were playing hard ball with post budget price. Ofcourse we didnt hand over the cheque till they signed up to our terms.
Old 29th May 2012, 12:47   #60

They say they've given me a lot of accessories for free.. 1. Roof Rails. 2. Remote Locking 3. Reverse parking Sensors. 4. Floor mats and Mudflaps. 5. Steering Grip. 6. Car Cover. 7. Antenna. I'm getting the same policy outside for Rs.5k lesser.. What should I do?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks