Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2009, 16:12   #61
BHPian

Hi Harish,
Waiting on the action plan on how we can club all these cases together and file a common complaint against Skoda. Are you back in country now.
Old 16th June 2009, 20:59   #62
Team-BHP Support

Gaurav & others,

Just to alert you on the developments in mayank123's thread, please see this post : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1346023-post12.html

cya
R
Old 18th June 2009, 15:01   #63
BHPian

Hi Harish,
As discussed, I have sent all the documents and my past correspondence with Skoda for the past one Year. My Engine Stalling problem still continues after more than a Year. Count me in for the class action suit.
Thanks,
Gaurav
Old 2nd August 2009, 11:33   #64
BHPian

Dear Team BHP,
I wish to let everyone know that Skoda has finally refunded me the money for my defective 1.4 MPI Fabia petrol. This has happened after 14 months of constant struggle with Skoda, and would not have been possible without the support of Team BHP. Thanks everyone for your moral support and encouragement, may all the cases against Skoda be resolved soon. Special thanks to Harish whose continued fight against an unscrupulous company like Skoda encouraged me not give in to Skoda's delaying tactics. Skoda has paid me the ex-showroom price for my Fabia, as usual there were some last minute hiccups from Skoda, but finally it happened. Harish, hope your case is resolved soon.

Thanks again to all
Regards,
Gaurav
Gaurav Mathur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2009, 12:24   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations, Gaurav.

It must have been a dredful experience for you.
Old 2nd August 2009, 12:38   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav Mathur View Post
Dear Team BHP,
I wish to let everyone know that Skoda has finally refunded me the money for my defective 1.4 MPI Fabia petrol. This has happened after 14 months of constant struggle with Skoda, and would not have been possible without the support of Team BHP. Thanks everyone for your moral support and encouragement, may all the cases against Skoda be resolved soon. Special thanks to Harish whose continued fight against an unscrupulous company like Skoda encouraged me not give in to Skoda's delaying tactics. Skoda has paid me the ex-showroom price for my Fabia, as usual there were some last minute hiccups from Skoda, but finally it happened. Harish, hope your case is resolved soon.

Thanks again to all
Regards,
Gaurav
Congrats Gaurav. Yet another nail in the coffin of a dreadful company called Skoda. Every time I see a Skoda on the road I wonder what the owner will have to say about his experience with the automotive nightmare on wheels.

To all Skoda owners - Sorry guys, please dont take this personally. I detest this company after reading about the experiences of some TBHPians.

Rgds,
Old 2nd August 2009, 13:09   #67
BHPian

A small, albeit a positive step taken by Skoda India amidst all the negativity it created. Hope it falls in line for the others like Harish, Evo, diffsoft & every other "Skoda" victim/sufferer.
Old 2nd August 2009, 13:40   #68
BHPian

Congratulations Gaurav. Atlast, you got some relief. What a terrible experience . A positive step by the company (they could have done this before). Hope all the cases get resolved soon.
Best of luck guys.
Old 2nd August 2009, 14:12   #69
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Gaurav.
Old 2nd August 2009, 14:20   #70
BHPian

Thats gr8 news Gaurav. All's well that end's well.

You are one of the few who have managed to exit this mess. Good luck to you buddy.

Keep us posted about your new car. I am sure you are buying one.

Cheers.
Old 2nd August 2009, 16:08   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Skoda has paid me the ex-showroom price for my Fabia, as usual there were some last minute hiccups from Skoda, but finally it happened. Harish, hope your case is resolved soon.
I have been following the Skoda threads for several months and share the grief and pain of every Skoda owner who has faced such issues. I am not surprised that you are happy to just receive the ex-showroom price. After such a heart burn and time and money wasted you should have received a heavy compensation as well.

I am sad that our country also doesn't care for its citizens. IMHO companies like Skoda should not be allowed to do any business in India. I am surprised that people continue to buy Skoda cars even after reading such reviews. We need solidarity even at the consumer end.
Old 3rd August 2009, 15:34   #72
BHPian

After having undergone terrible experience at the hands of Skoda for the past 14 months, I have decided to go in for our Very own 'desi' Maruti Swift. I have just booked the car 2 days back, it may a little older model but tried and tested, and at least it will not Stall on the Highway . And hopefully I will get better Service than I got from Skoda, it has been really my worst nightmare dealing with Skoda. I have never seen such arrogant bunch of people as I have come across in Skoda!!! These buggers do not even understand the meaning of Customer Care, all they do is harass their Customers.

Regards,
Gaurav
Old 3rd August 2009, 16:09   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
After having undergone terrible experience at the hands of Skoda for the past 14 months, I have decided to go in for our Very own 'desi' Maruti Swift. I have just booked the car 2 days back, it may a little older model but tried and tested, and at least it will not Stall on the Highway . And hopefully I will get better Service than I got from Skoda, it has been really my worst nightmare dealing with Skoda. I have never seen such arrogant bunch of people as I have come across in Skoda!!! These buggers do not even understand the meaning of Customer Care, all they do is harass their Customers.
I was asked by several people, why I did not consider the Fabia, when I was going in for a new car. Threads like yours are the answer, I tell them with a smile.
Old 3rd August 2009, 16:36   #74
BHPian

Quote:

Regards,
Gaurav
any day a better choice Gaurav. Am sure you wont have to go through the pain again. What you can do, is have a bumper sticker on the Swift that reads " Thank God. I dont own a skoda "
Old 3rd August 2009, 16:56   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Dear Team BHP,

Thanks again to all
Regards,
Gaurav
Happy for you gaurav. Ever since I read of the problems Harish faced, I have been recommending friends and relatives against buying anything skoda. But it still angers me that they have paid only the ex-showroom price. What about the fuel charges that you had to incur ferrying the @#$% vehicle to their service centre a dozen odd times and the mental agony? Also, is the road tax transferable to the new car now that the old car is disposed?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks