Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2005, 16:59   #76
Team-BHP Support

ok just completed reading it now! thank god the issue got sorted out. However I still stick to my views about MASS guys... many of them are a bit crooked.
Old 27th December 2005, 23:19   #77
BHPian

I think all Maruti Dealers in B'lore are crooks..

Hey, I just read your post abt the maruti zen, and boy does it hurt or what.
I have had a similar experience with an Esteem that I bought from Bimal. Lucky you, that you got out with a minor prob. I have posted my experience in detail..maybe too much in detail. Well, I have decided no more Maruti's for me.
Old 1st August 2006, 11:57   #78
BHPian

Had been to Body Shop of Mandovi Motors in Anepalya, Hosur Road Bangalore recently to pick up my Esteem.

Saw a brand new Metallic green Swift getting its bumpers and fenders painted and repaired. It had no registration.

So most probably another Transit Damage vehicle, being readied to be passed on to some one as brand new ..
Old 2nd August 2006, 13:03   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
well surprise,to your surprise my dad couldnt make it to bangalore the next day too..was caught up with work at bombay,so i had to go for the delivery along with my bro who just turned 19 yesterday and im 21..no elders came and i had never been to collect any of the previous cars it was all handled by my dad and we used to eagerly wait for him at home..would have been the same this time too had he been there,but i guess it was very unfortunate he wasnt..and they tried to prove they were innocent based on the fact that the number plate was a plastic 1,had it been metal they would surely have replaced it..no that hard to see that the culprit could well within the company who knew putting in a plastic plate might just do the trick..what was i supposed to do,check whether the plates were made of plastic or metal..come on guys im sure none of us wud have checked the number plates for goodness heavens!!!
and as i have posted earlier,i was as excited as hell and all that i wanted to do was get out of the showroom asap and head to a party with my friends..so i thought the less time i spent at the dealers the better as i was being bombarded with calls and sms's from my buddies..just did the routine body damage check and headed out of there..must admit my carelessness...but still arent customers to be treated like gods and not being duped like this..
This feelslike an isolated incident, most of the time RNS does not take veicles to the RTO for registration. If an accient did occur and the management knew abouti,elive me theyould have taken care of it, by doingggggh necessaryrairs, rearding the number plates they have been usig the sam embossed plate for the lst yersifa prollmh occurred it mu beth salesman and the RTO driver responsible.

i can be this sure because I have bought 5 cars from them in the recent past, know all the mangers and MD on a personal level and sure of their capacity to solve problems, I have never faced any problem with them so far.

It would not be fair to call them cheats without investigating the matter , if necessary PM me with all deatils and will talk to RNS
Old 2nd August 2006, 13:50   #80
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Prashant , as much as i appreciate ur concern for a fellow bhpian i would request u to read through the rest of the posts on this thread .. The issue at hand was very much sorted out by RNS .. I too am quite familiar with the elite runners of RNS for quite sometime now including the owners and know most of them on a personaly basis .. I kind of get royalty service from them , so need i say more .. That said i would like to thank our bhpian Haque and TBHP for having come to my rescue when it mattered most and an excellent gesture on behalf of Mr.Patil (GM S&M) and RNS Motors to solve the problem at hand .. Kudos to all ...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks