Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2006, 19:33   #16
BHPian

It feels good to hear about Hyundai service, The current issue with maruti is the sheer number of vehicles on road, am sure within next several months they learn to manage the crowd that and still top JD power. They are kinda saying "get the car only when it's due for service". Compitition is good for the consumer. I became an Hyundai fan after I drove the 2006 Hyundai Sonata (V6) in US.
Old 29th September 2006, 22:35   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

satyamenon,

Don't mean to double-guess you, but you seem to have based your future course of action on your current experience with Trident. Sure, you have the advantage that the Trident owner and your dad were old colleagues - and this reason alone results in a better ownership experience for you at Trident. But from what you've described, Trident seems to be an average dealership for other customers.

I don't recall ever having heard abt a Maruti salesperson shouting at a customer.
theMAG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2006, 20:24   #18
BHPian

Well i agree completely agree with satya here as how little these negative things turn out to be , u are assured to be driving back satisfied from a trident dealership, as satya even my family has got 3 vehicles from trident 98 santro, now sold , 02 accent gtx and 05 getz. well my dad dint know cdr. kumar in the beginning when we got our santro,bt now he happens to be a great CRM(customer relationship managemnt) person. Trident has turned into one of the best sales and service units in the country , seeing there records u will come to know. There service station at indranagar also seem to be one of the best.
Im just giving my opinion about it as i found similar with satya's. I would vouch for this place anytime.

Last edited by redrage : 30th September 2006 at 20:27.
Old 30th September 2006, 21:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

Eastor West Hyundai is the best 100%, I always enjoyed Hyundai service and every time I received good respect and service, In my family we still own couple of Santros.

Hyundai is much much better than Maruti, Only point I hate with Hyundai is suspension,

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 30th September 2006, 22:52   #20
BHPian

Well I wont mention the dealer name here. Other vehicles like Honda, Ford and Toyota are getting serviced in Hyundai dealership. But this is available only to persons who are close to some officers or the service chief. The reason why they're coming to hyundai is if they give their cars to their respective Honda, Toyota or Ford dealerships for a major scheduled or non scheduled service they'll do a daylight murder by virtually emptying their pockets. The guys at hyundai get the original spare parts (for Toyota from bangalore, dont know about rest) and do a perfect service with a much lesser cost.

I own an Accent GLE for the past 1 year and 3 months and thing is that I love going for the service. It's actually fun there. I can stand and see the work getting done and even they'll explain some of the technicalities. Great work Hyundai and their dealerships!!!!!!!!
Old 1st October 2006, 14:07   #21
BHPian

Just an FYI for folks here, bought my first car a few months ago... A Santro erlx, from Trident.
Old 2nd October 2006, 20:53   #22
Senior - BHPian

sales persons and dealerships

helo
As a sales person myself i would like to point out something here . See its not always the dealerships or the service guys at fault .I know better than anyone that customer is the king because i myself is a customer elsewere.but certain things turn out to be unavoidable at certain circumstances and that creates a hell of a havok.We at the dealership always care our customers and one point to be noted is that any issues found whether you know the keyperson or not it should be bruought to the notice of the higher ups so that we get a chance to serve you better.

hope you all have a better expeirience every time you go to a showroom next time onwards
Old 12th February 2007, 16:09   #23
BHPian

Getting the car serviced at Trident is a joy. I have got my Accent GTX serviced from Trident - Yeswanthpur branch and a couple of times at the Kalyan Nagar branch. All the times, I have never had to return to sort out minor issues, repeat jobs etc. Even when there was an insurance claim, the job was done within three working days. They do really go on doing their jobs with a passion. Many of my friends (Four Santros, Three Accents, in total) also vouch for their professional efficency.
Old 13th February 2007, 04:50   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Oh they still do that...I guess there's a certain 'cool' factor associated with Hyundai-bashing.

The ones talking here are those that have owned or still own Hyundai vehicles and have had a good ownership experience.
Dude i dont know how much you would consider my opinion, but i have been to their showroom a couple of times, and i like the way they handle customers.
Once when me and my mom walked into Trident, we were greeted very well, since my mom is not very good with English, she was explained all about Santro in Kannada.
My mom liked their attitude a lot.
I think all the Hyundai bashing comes with "cool" factor about how ppl dont have respect for Hyundai's in the west.
But if you look at Hyundai's reputation as a car manufacturer has only become better, even the critics who review Hyundai cars in the west, rate them any where 4 to 4.5 stars out of 5 and they give them the VFM card and the 10 year warranties on cars, only proves that their quality is only getting better.

Nooooooww..only if they had success with C and D segments cars, they prolly will do even better back home.
Old 22nd February 2007, 10:55   #25
BHPian

In Jabalpur, Yash Hyundai was the Hyundai dealer till 8 months ago. Now it is Prestige Hyundai. Yash Hyundai service was OK. Now Prestige Hyundai service is extremely good and pro active. They keep organising free check ups periodically and advice the customers on their phone about that. I am very impressed with the service quality. And I have a feeling that Hyundai have been making conscious efforts to improve their quality. And that is what may have been the reason for changing their authorised dealer in Jabalpur.

Reading the views of others from other parts of the country, it appears that the Hyundai service is consistently good all over the country. Hyundai surely knows how to win over their customers and retain them.
Old 11th June 2007, 09:40   #26
BHPian

Trident Hyundai -- Really Good

I bought my Accent at Trident two years back and have had a very good experience throught.

They inform service and insurance renewals by SMS and better still, they send a person to pick up the insurance renewal cheques. Service booking and servicing itself is always a positive experience too.

When there are so many complaints about poor service at dealrships of well known brands, this is really refreshing.
Old 4th September 2007, 22:01   #27
Senior - BHPian

I am a satisfied Trident customer (Inner Ring Road) for the last four years. Had a Santro earlier. Bought Getz Prime 1.3 from Trident, Indira Nagar, 3 months back.
Very good service.

Have not tried Advaith..Why should I??
Old 5th September 2007, 10:42   #28
BHPian

2nd hand santro service

I recently bought a santro 2nd hand, and is due for service.
Was planning to service at a local mech, Is trident a good option now??
I'm put up in rajajinagar, which would be my nearest service point.
What all should i check in the car to make it perfect?

Any contact person who is good enough to listen to problems and attend to it on dot??

help
Old 8th September 2007, 23:31   #29
Senior - BHPian

Trident Service Center
Trident Hyundai

Trident Contacts
Trident Hyundai
Old 12th September 2007, 12:18   #30
BHPian

Exceptional service from Trident Hyundai

I must say it is very rare to find the kind of service that one gets from Trident Hyundai.

Despite the workload they never fail to pay the attention to you and your car.

Had bought two Honda Cities (the older model) from Whitefield, and saw the quality of service go down dramatically. It became so bad that I was forced to switch brands.

Bought my first Sonata from Advaith - very average (bordering on sad) experience.

Bought an Elantra and an Embera from Trident subsequently, and both the purchase and post sales experience has been a pleasure.

Congratulations to the Trident team in Bangalore.

Cheers,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks