Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2006, 15:10   #16
BHPian

I agree. I used to go to Bimal only coz they were close to my workplace. My Esteem's A/C used to work beautifully, then once after a service, i went out of the country for a few days and when i returned, the A/c had stopped functioning. They said it had to be replaced. I got it done and then didnt give my car there again for service. They kept calling me to remind me about the next service. Ravi from Maruti also called once and didnt even bother to listen to my complaint - his question was 'is your car ok now?' and when i said 'yes', he wasnt interested in listening any further. Customer service @ Maruti is a farce. I wanted to ask how a car whose A/c has been functioning beautifully DIED so quickly after a service?
Old 24th May 2006, 15:53   #17

i agree with you prashul................ after a terrible experience with pratham , i thought abt checking BIMAL as it was closer on the way home but when i talked to the works guys there , i could make out that it was best i carried on the issues in the car than give it to them for work.
finally i went to mandovi at vijayanagar couple of months later as someone gave me a reference and thankfully they did give a decent experience , i personally i think it was coz i made it a point to tell them again and again that i had a bad time both at pratham and bimal....where i was quoted bills in excess of 10k , got the thing done here for rs.500.

can someone tell me if the Sagar on banaswadi road is good?i heard from a couple of guys that its ok but wanted a more informed opinion.
Old 24th May 2006, 19:06   #18
Senior - BHPian

10K versus 500 is ridiculus... can you tell what exactly was the job to be done?
Old 25th May 2006, 10:22   #19
BHPian

Even I feel the same about Bimal. sometime back when I took my zen for service there, the Bimal guys told me that I need to replace all my tires as they have worn out.

The tyres had enough treads left, so I took the car to a MASS and they said the tyres will run good for atleast next 15000 KMS.

Now I stopped going to BIMAL.
Old 25th May 2006, 10:36   #20
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm.....

I got my esteem serviced from Bimal sometime last year and it came back with the paint scraped off the front bumper and soggy carpets.

The works manager will never forget me for the rest of his life after what i did to him after that

O.T. Maruti service really sucks big time in Bnagalore and hence I have decided not to buy a swift. I am going in for the Palio instead.
Old 25th May 2006, 10:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh.s
10K versus 500 is ridiculus... can you tell what exactly was the job to be done?
after a high speed dip in road crater near Salem on NH, my front tyre LHS was touching the edges while taking left turns.... when i showed it , they said the axle had bent and need to be replaced , which was not the case.all it needed was to change the small rod connecting the tyre to axle, which had got bent.
Old 26th May 2006, 17:19   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami
Hmmm.....
I got my esteem serviced from Bimal sometime last year and it came back with the paint scraped off the front bumper and soggy carpets.
Looks like Bimal does this to everyone. My door pad (where the PW switchs are) was scratched last time I gave the car for service. Nowadays, I am not doing any service in Bangalore- All done at Service center owned by my cousin in Kerala-Worth the trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami
The works manager will never forget me for the rest of his life after what i did to him after that
What did you do? Would very much like to know that
Old 27th May 2006, 05:49   #23
BHPian

hmmm.. Well this is changing my mind. One of my coworker in office is relative of BIMAL Car's CEO ( MY friend & Mr Naeen are from same place - West Bengal ), all Guys in my office prefer going to BIMAL. this is the 1st time i have seen so bad comments about BIMAL, This has changed my mind., Anyways, I will be showing this whole thread to my friend who works with me. Lets see if he is able to say Mr Naveen about this. I can understand if 1 person got this but if all are saying this then this is a serious matter. May be they need to tell the staff for proper things..

I am looking for ZEN car, I am in touch with them from past 4 months with True Value of BIMAL. Well but if these is what all are geting then I think so I better search at other place.

Does Team BHP recommands RNS motors ? If yes then after getting a car , I am surely gona there for all my service.. Is saying them that I am from Team BHP makes difference ? Please tel me.
Old 29th May 2006, 10:16   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash2757
hmmm.. Well this is changing my mind. One of my coworker in office is relative of BIMAL Car's CEO ( MY friend & Mr Naeen are from same place - West Bengal ), all Guys in my office prefer going to BIMAL.
Well, I must add that I find BIMAL better of the lot. I have not been to Mandovi and RNS, so no comments on them. Better is a relative term...as you know
So if any new Maruti authorized dealrer/service station comes up in Bangalore, and he know ABCs of customer care, man that is a big business opportunity!!

Last edited by WhiteKnight : 29th May 2006 at 10:17.
Old 29th May 2006, 11:12   #25
BHPian

Once my car came back from BIMAL with the front left tyre inflated to 42 psi
(the spec is 29 psi) ! I wonder how they'd pulled it off ! I mean even gas
stations have inflators that auto-stop at some preset value !
Old 1st June 2006, 10:26   #26
BHPian

guyz have u checked MARS in sanjay magar, i have never had a problem with them...why dont u guyz try there
Old 1st June 2006, 10:35   #27
BHPian

Quote:
I am looking for ZEN car, I am in touch with them from past 4 months with True Value of BIMAL. Well but if these is what all are geting then I think so I better search at other place.

Please do not buy cars from any of the true value outlets... They are "the biggest conmen".. always buy second hand cars from a person u know well. and as for the service part.. y dont u guys try green cars in koramangala.. they do a very neat job.
Old 2nd June 2006, 19:53   #28
BHPian

Matrix, Thank you for the info. I dont know anyone in Bangalore. Have few friends working with me. I know true value is quite costly, they charge 10-15 k extra from marketrate saying they give gaurantee for engine & 3 free service.

I would be glad if you can suggest anyone whom I can contact for taking Zen ? Kindly give me Phone No / Address here or in PM.
Old 3rd August 2006, 21:52   #29
BHPian

MARS in Sanjaynagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu
guyz have u checked MARS in sanjay magar, i have never had a problem with them...why dont u guyz try there
Yes, YOu can try them.Although they lost a few good supervisiors over a period of time, they are decent.
Both my ZENs and our earlier M800 was done there..

Raghu
Old 3rd August 2006, 22:02   #30
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Does Team BHP recommands RNS motors ? If yes then after getting a car , I am surely gona there for all my service.. Is saying them that I am from Team BHP makes difference ? Please tel me.
After the way they handled my problem , yes most of us do recommend RNS .. To sum it up , the GM is infact a member here and does keep an eye on the proceeding every now and then .. That said if any member has a problem with RNS do get in touch with me , would be glad to be of some help ..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks