Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2009, 15:24   #46
BHPian

Bimal service really sucks, they really do shoddy work while servicing the cars. Lot of my office colleagues have also voiced the same problem. Last month i had to call them 5 times to get my Maruti Insurance documents something which should have happened without a call.
Old 19th October 2009, 02:03   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

My friend did some service with Bimal @ K.R.Puram and is highly satisfied with them. Are you guys talking about the same service centre? Anyone had any good / bad experiences with the Bimal KR Puram centre ?
Old 19th October 2009, 02:14   #48
BHPian

I agree, they indeed suck. They have once stolen my brand new spare tyre / rim and replaced it with a old worn out and rusted one.

BTW, it was the KR Puram service center.
Old 30th January 2010, 17:21   #49
BHPian

Hi,
I would suggest Suraksha as the best service centre for Maruti in Bangalore from my experience. I have tried Pratham in outer ring road and Bimal in KR puram, but their service was never up to the mark. I think these people don't care much about service because their focus is on sales. Moreover they get enough service requests from sales (free services).
Every time I did the service in Pratham or Bimal I had to do follow-up visits because of new issues or the old issues not getting resolved. Then I tried Suraksha, it was a wonderful experience. The service people out there were very polite and listen to your issues. Mr. Lokesh was always there to help and I felt like @home .

I referred many of my colleagues to Suraksha after they completed the free service.

Thanks,
Vijay
Old 1st December 2010, 15:48   #50

I used to give my vehicle to sagar automobiles banaswadi for servicing. since they closed their service center i gave it to bimal whitefiled. My brakes were perfect before but after regular service from bimal it started to lock. i used to travel on the highway and there were scary moments when the wheel is locked i could smell the rubber from the tires. I took to them about the problem they checked and it is the same.

Then i found a new service center Aryan motors. I gave it to them and the problem has reduced they have not replaced any part.

I have giving my car for regular service to aryan and feel satisfied.
Old 1st December 2010, 16:18   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
My friend did some service with Bimal @ K.R.Puram and is highly satisfied with them. Are you guys talking about the same service centre? Anyone had any good / bad experiences with the Bimal KR Puram centre ?
Note every person will be satisfied, i am one of the same guy who had 2 instances, but had to depend on them for genuine spares.

1. I had some electrical problems and told them to check the entire electrical(they said no problem), the same day my car battery was totally down and alternator was not working. when questioned the service advisor i heard an answer that you never complained about battery. i just asked him one answer, does battery comes as part of electrical or not. no answer from service advisor. so raised the same with Maruthi then they did every thing for free.
2. Gave my car for clutch replacement, and they messed with the throttle, and vehicle started to vibrate like an (Bus), then they replaced the entire throttle for free.

i had a bitter experience.
Old 1st December 2010, 16:21   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharani View Post
I used to give my vehicle to sagar automobiles banaswadi for servicing. since they closed their service center i gave it to bimal whitefiled. My brakes were perfect before but after regular service from bimal it started to lock. i used to travel on the highway and there were scary moments when the wheel is locked i could smell the rubber from the tires. I took to them about the problem they checked and it is the same.

Then i found a new service center Aryan motors. I gave it to them and the problem has reduced they have not replaced any part.

I have giving my car for regular service to aryan and feel satisfied.
Viswas car service in Kalyan nagar is good too! This is adjacent to the Chevrolet showroom.
Old 1st December 2010, 16:41   #53
BHPian

I may have faced different experience to all the above comments here. So please excuse me.

I got my car from Mandovi and all my free and paid service was done by Mandovi earlier – for the first 20 months (2006 – mid 2008). I used to leave the car at the Mandovi near JP Nagar ring road junction to Bannergatta Road. And then I realized one day, that in the name of service, they usually washed the car and returned to me by evening. I found mud / soil in the underbody, dust below carpet and even the oils were not topped up.

Then BIMAL opened in Bannergatta Road (opposite Ajmera Green Acres). I promptly shifted there.

It is a small workshop. Very small indeed. For a regular service, they pick the car at 8:45 AM and deliver only by 7 PM. That’s a long time. But I am happy with what they do. Never really had a complain.

On the contrary, for my Leh trip, I did a full service and some changes in the car. I placed the order a week in advance. They informed me on each step about the order delivery. Took my car on 21st August 2010. And my car was back the same evening. I did have some major work e.g. rear shoulder change, coil and spring changes etc etc. Honestly, once my car was out of the service station it felt like a new car.

And, I am not exaggerating. For the entire 30 day trip to Leh (3rd Sep – 2nd Oct), my car never ever went in even for a tyre pressure check.

I am not at all unhappy with BIMAL service. But I am actually very happy. My friend who stays in Rajajinagar, has started to leave his car for service at BIMAL BG road. And his is happy too. I have even written to BIMAL CEO as well as Maruti Service Head for all the great work these guys did to my car.

Sorry, but my experience has been different.

Souvik
Souvik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2010, 18:42   #54
Team-BHP Support

Its a different garage, smaller outlets generally have better workmanship. Maybe becoz they are not working under tight turn around times and following the number game.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks