Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2006, 22:11   #31
Senior - BHPian

BIMAL is one of the worst ever dealers/service stations Bangalore has, their CEO Mr. Naveen is running the business just for money I feel when I dealt with him during my swift's poor pick up issue and other minor issues when they deliver my car, I still feel he sold me accident car, Back bumper of my golden swift has different shade than the restof the body/front bumper color. so he might have changed back bumber and sold that car to me...

I issues notice to him then they referred my problem to Pratham motors where they fixed my bad pickup, they agreed they could not check valve clearance issue, pratham motors people said they fixed many swift valve clearance issue. Few of the owners won't notice this bad pick and they accelerate brand new vehicle hard if it won't pull. but brand new vehicle does not need hard acceleration. BIMAL had very poorly skilled engineers because I found salary is very less there, they never prepare good training, instead they suggest us to join maruti driving school so we will learn how to drive car. SAGAR, Pratham, RNS are better than BIMAL. Mandovi service is quiet ok, Never ever buy or service @BIMAL. this is my suggestion since I have lot of evidances about how bad BIMAL is.

Regards,

Ravi.

PS When I visited there after talking to guys @BIMAL the in and out about their show room I offered them to join my company for few months to learn meaning of responsible and commitment work!! I suggested them to change their punch line "BIMAL Miles of Cries not Smiles""
Old 14th October 2008, 09:34   #32
BHPian

OK let me make it even more clear.
Point NO : 1
Bimal's True value sucks.. Never make the mistake of buyng a car there
Point NO : 2
Bimal Service sucks !!!!
This means on the whole BIMAL SUCKS !!!
Please take it as a warning and Stay away from BIMAL.
Old 14th October 2008, 11:14   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsri007 View Post
OK let me make it even more clear.
Point NO : 1
Bimal's True value sucks.. Never make the mistake of buyng a car there
Point NO : 2
Bimal Service sucks !!!!
This means on the whole BIMAL SUCKS !!!
Please take it as a warning and Stay away from BIMAL.
No, You can buy your car from BIMAL. It didnot suck in my case and the experience with the sales person was also good.

But I fully agree about the above 2 points.

Hence, Not whole BIMAL that sucks

Abhi
Old 14th October 2008, 11:55   #34
BHPian

Me and my Zen had very bad experiences with Biaml, Green Cars and UM Cars and I have reported the same to Maruti Udyog. Now I am hopeless and wondering where to service my car now !!!
Old 14th October 2008, 12:14   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aston.Martin View Post
Me and my Zen had very bad experiences with Biaml, Green Cars and UM Cars and I have reported the same to Maruti Udyog. Now I am hopeless and wondering where to service my car now !!!
You are in bangalore, drive a Maruti and still feel wondering !!
No worry, take your Zen to Surakshaa, bomanahalli. Meet Lokesh, you can also refer my name. Your problem will be solved.

Abhi
Old 14th October 2008, 12:31   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
No worry, take your Zen to Surakshaa, bomanahalli. Meet Lokesh, you can also refer my name. Your problem will be solved.

Abhi
Not really Abhi... I rate Surakshaa also the one among the lot. Here is my case:

I have a maruti zen lxi 2004 model and since last one month I have noticed some loss in the pickup. Hence I have taken the car to my mechanic (Mythiri at Ejipura). They checked and found that there is some issue with Throttle body censor. They were sure of the culprit, but wanted to confirm the issue, hence requested me to goto a Maruti service centre to check the same with the electronic equipments they have. So I went to Suraksha and said the same. The guy there who attended me bluntly rejected my point about the throttle body censor and refused to check the same and took the car for a test drive. He came back after 5 minutes and said that Clutch is gone and has to be replaced.

He is just adamant to listen to me and my problem. I am very specific to check the throttle body censor and they are in their own world of 'take it or get out' attitude. When I asked for more reasons for how the clutch can be problem for pickup loss, he didnt give any reason simply went away. When he came back, I had even asked him to replace the clutch (costs 4k) and requested to check the throttle body censor. His reply is negative. I am surprised at this attitude and walked out . Now planning to goto RNS to check the throttle body censor.

In such case, how Suraksha people can be better. They are also showing deaf ears to their customers, negative attitude and ruthless behaviour.

Please let me know if there is any mistake in my part , I am ready to correct myself, if any.

Thanks & Regards
Subbu
Old 14th October 2008, 12:37   #37
BHPian

Quote:

Abhi
Thanks Abhi, Can you get me their contact no. or address
Old 14th October 2008, 13:27   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbusos View Post
Not really Abhi... I rate Surakshaa also the one among the lot. Here is my case:

I have a maruti zen lxi 2004 model and since last one month I have noticed some loss in the pickup.
----
In such case, how Suraksha people can be better. They are also showing deaf ears to their customers, negative attitude and ruthless behaviour.

Please let me know if there is any mistake in my part , I am ready to correct myself, if any.

Thanks & Regards
Subbu

Ohh my god, in that case Abhi, no thanks...
Old 14th October 2008, 13:49   #39
BHPian

Quote:
No, You can buy your car from BIMAL. It didnot suck in my case and the experience with the sales person was also good.

But I fully agree about the above 2 points.

Hence, Not whole BIMAL that sucks

Abhi
Abhi... May be u were lucky..! i was totally unlucky .. I had been there more than 10 times.My issues were never addressed properly.. I have even esculated the issue to their CEO, There was no commitment from them.They just do it for the heck of it..I think thats the respect they can give for a second hand 800.. May i should try some other service center..
Old 14th October 2008, 13:55   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Thats my experience, may be they have turned DEAF, since I am not one of their regular customers (Read I am depending on a non-authorised service center for my regular services). Whatsoever, they are at fault for being deaf to a prospective customer

What could have stopped them from taking my words? Here is my assumptions:
1. I am going to some other non-authorised service center for regular services.
2. I am not their regular.
3. They might be thinking that I am using their infrastructure to confirm my car issues.. come'on... I am going to replace the part from them ONLY. I have informed him clearly. Whatsoever its a sales opportunity, they missed to encash
4. Superiority complex... (We are technical experts and you are just a car owner who knew nothing attitude...)

Thanks & Regards
Subbu
subbusos is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2009, 10:50   #41
BHPian

Suraksha Motors

I would recommend any Maruti service - please try out Suraksha car care on Hosur Road, near Silk borad junction. I have done my car service in February 09 there, and found them pretty good at it.

I have tried BIMAL auto serivce in Mahadevpura for last 3 years - PATHETIC SERVICE. First time they made me feel good and was responsive to my queries at least, second time it got worse and the car looked like just done with water service with a bill of 7K, third time the same situation bu the bill was just double. They claim to have replaced brakes shoes, clutch plate etc but I couldnt find any difference to the way it was I gave for service. I had to go all the way back to BIMAL AUTO in Mahadevpura from Airport Road (some 20 KM) and they made me wait till evening and the service engineer sends someone else at the end of the day and they say that they will look at it at next service. I was totally unhappy and made up my mnd that it was my last service there.

Recently came across Suraksha care and my experience so far has been good. Please try out and let us knos your feedback

Regards
N
Old 4th April 2009, 20:52   #42
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Not really Abhi... I rate Surakshaa also the one among the lot. Here is my case:....
Quote:
Quote:
Thats my experience, may be they have turned DEAF, since I am not one of their regular customers ....
Which Suraksha branch was this?

I have been getting all work done in my Gypsy @ Suraksha (Hosur road/Silk Board branch) and have always been impressed by the superb quality of work that they have done -- be it small work or big work.

In my interactions with people there I have seen the work culture there and can safely say that they are good people there.

If you feel that your issue was not addressed properly, I suggest that you go there again for your next service/work, meet Lokesh and explain him the situation.

That's my input and suggestion -- based on my experience.
Old 27th September 2009, 23:40   #43

Never ever go to BIMAL , there service sucks. They tell a problem which is never substantiated, they steal the part and when you go back that specific mechanic will always be on leave. Can we go to the police and lodge a complaint against them.
Old 28th September 2009, 14:55   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf72 View Post
Never ever go to BIMAL , there service sucks. They tell a problem which is never substantiated, they steal the part and when you go back that specific mechanic will always be on leave. Can we go to the police and lodge a complaint against them.
Which branch of Bimal you are talking about ??? What have they stolen from your car ???
Old 28th September 2009, 15:01   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf72 View Post
Hi Wolf72,

Please post the details and facts. Negotiation is always open. Discussions can always take place between the service provider and customer. At TBHP we cant take one side without getting to know the details.

Search for Bimal thread, there are many suitable threads. Lay down your facts and date and timings and any proof of docs and alike. We can guide you surely.

Regds
Sant

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks