Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2012, 02:04   #136

Re: 2012 BMW 3-Series : Official Launch Report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
...cars like the 328i being more expensive than it should be. @ nearly 45 lakhs OTR Bangalore, the 328i is very expensive...
What you have said makes sense and actually is the truth. BUT! High taxes dont hurt as much as the fact that the 320D Exclusive was being sold for Rs. 37L OTR Mumbai(not counting the discounts), a couple of months back.

I would comfortably shell out Rs. 2-3L over that amount for a newer generation model - and that's a reasonably good amount by any standard. But the current 320D Sports disappoints me. Whatever be the case, that dull feeling of being left a bit short-changed by BMW India is throbbing somewhere inside my head. I sincerely hope things will change for the better, one year from now.

Sadly during the final decision time, none of the above will matter. After all, a BMW is a BMW is a BMW
gaurangsaini is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2012, 10:17   #137
Team-BHP Support

Mod Note : Team-BHP's Review of the 2012 BMW 3-Series has been uploaded at this link. Please continue the discussion on the review thread. Thanks!

Last edited by GTO : 10th September 2012 at 15:51. Reason: Adding link to review
ajmat is offline   (5) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks