Team-BHP - Maruti opens NEXA dealerships for premium cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Maruti opens NEXA dealerships for premium cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/159943-maruti-opens-nexa-dealerships-premium-cars-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carpainter (Post 3761319)
Does that also mean that if a S-cross buyer goes to a dealership who don't have a nexa outlet, their sales persons will try to persuade the customer to get a swift, cause otherwise they will lose a customer.

No- you contact the existing dealer for a car sold through NEXA, the dealer in turn will co-ordinate with the NEXA Dealer to complete the process.

Incentives are given for such schemes covering the existing dealers.

I think that maruti have finally cracked the code for the 10lakh plus segment. The NEXA showrooms will definitely help them to get a foothold in the million rupee plus segment.

A customer who is looking to plonk in 10-20 lakh rupees of his hard earned money on a car desires some individualized attention. He wants to step into a pristine luxurious showroom. He wants to interact with a sales team who are knowledgeable and pleasing to the eye. He does not want to hob nob with the hoi polloi looking for altos and dzires. Something akin to the expectations of a business class traveler vis-à-vis an economy class traveler.

Another factor is the vast product portfolio of Maruti Suzuki. A product division is required to better manage the footfalls.

Going by the above information I think the NEXA should be able to meet these expectations and more.

Just spotted a Nexa showroom getting ready on the JP Nagar Ring Road (near the Puttenahalli underpass). The Nexa signage is up and the interiors are getting done up.

There's a NEXA showroom coming up right opposite Bagmane WTC @ Doddanekundi on ORR.

Maruti has even introduced premium Black Nexa theme looking trucks with trailers. There was one in Prestige Tech Park on ORR in Bangalore yesterday with Scross on display on the trailer. I noticed while driving in the morning but couldnt visit during the day, so missed taking pics. I certainly liked the idea. it does differentiate Maruti from all other companies who just create stalls and put cars on display.

Nexa truck carrying S cross for promo at Bangalore.

Maruti opens NEXA dealerships for premium cars-imageuploadedbyteambhp1437803919.452776.jpg

Maruti opens NEXA dealerships for premium cars-imageuploadedbyteambhp1437803950.939636.jpg

Apologies for not taking the pic with Scross inside the bay.

Another Nexa TVC,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i1dfGCpwlE

Any idea where in Chennai the NEXA showroom is going to be opened??
The Petrol bunk in front of ABT Guindy has been demolished. Any chance of seeing a NEXA showroom there??

Quote:

Originally Posted by callvvijay (Post 3762755)
Any idea where in Chennai the NEXA showroom is going to be opened??
The Petrol bunk in front of ABT Guindy has been demolished. Any chance of seeing a NEXA showroom there??

Khivraj motors have one coming up. Must be at least 3 in chennai.

Nexa showroom inaugurated at JP Nagar 5th phase near Gundappa Vishwanath underpass . Kindly excuse for the low quality pic , I took it from my phone while returning from my morning walk.

Maruti opens NEXA dealerships for premium cars-nexa.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunsetorange (Post 3762762)
Khivraj motors have one coming up. Must be at least 3 in chennai.

It's NEXA Ambattur. Good luck selling the S-Cross from the the only NEXA showroom in Chennai for now. And of course this only showroom is in a western suburb and is listed as 'coming soon'.

When others are selling their cars ranging from 3 lakh to 30 lakh in the same showroom, I don't know what is so exclusive about Suzuki cars that they require a separate dealership. This is just a ploy by Maruti to brainwash Indians & get some more profit out of them. A brand is seen to be premium by its products not by the place where they are sold.

NEXA brand showroom coming up on Madras Bank Road, near India Garage, next to SBI

Anyone has seen any nexa showrooms in kerala?
Any idea if there is one in Tvm, Kochin, Kottayam or Alappy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiku007 (Post 3763179)
It's NEXA Ambattur. Good luck selling the S-Cross from the the only NEXA showroom in Chennai for now. And of course this only showroom is in a western suburb and is listed as 'coming soon'.

Ambattur can cater only to the Anna nagar population. East and south chènnai are the traditional residential areas.

Beats me....