Team-BHP - Cars that should be in India?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Cars that should be in India? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/16409-cars-should-india-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane Devil
Well guys the AZERA really is a great car! A couple of months back, hyundai had a road show here in Hyderabad where they displayed the AZERA and the Tiburon! the AZERA is expected to be launched (if launched) at a 20lk+ pricetag. competing with the Camry and Superb.

I got to drive it for say, just around 300 mts, and its great! powerful, and the features are great inside. Memory Seats, rear windscreen sun curtain is electric powered! that was awesome, press of a button and the sun screen comes up! its very spacious too! the looks are also jus great!

but the price is a big letdown!

U know the reason why superb and camry are expensive compared to Accord so its upto Hyundai to decide whether they want to make money out of it or just be a show watcher like camry selling 1/5th of Accord a month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane Devil
Well guys the AZERA really is a great car! A couple of months back, hyundai had a road show here in Hyderabad where they displayed the AZERA and the Tiburon! the AZERA is expected to be launched (if launched) at a 20lk+ pricetag. competing with the Camry and Superb.

People would pay 25L for a car brand starting with H but it ain't Hyundai ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp
Thats what the article had said , around 25000USD similar ro Accord V6 27000USD

That is true. The car does compete with Accord in terms of Price. But, size/specs wise it is a bigger car in the Avalon class. Since Hyundai screwed up their reputation with terrible cars in the US years ago, now they're paying the price. For example a top of the line Sonata V6 LX will cost less than the new Camry I4 SE and a low end Sonata I4 costs only slightly more to a high end Corolla. I wish we would see some prices like that in India!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondadude
People would pay 25L for a car brand starting with H but it ain't Hyundai ;)

Camry is way too overpriced and I dont care whether it starts with A B C D or T coz it makes no sense paying 23 for that car . I hope they dont make the same mistake with the new Accord ....and to an extent what you had said is right coz even in the case of Terracn it was the badge that was the actual problem . If only they had made a premium brand like Acura or Infinity ...

TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO:-
I like it.. what about you??
It is said to be a seven seater..MPV

I kinda liked this one , Kia Carrens . It looks good for a 7 seater atleast better than Innova . If priced around 8 lacs ?

would love to see the following cars here
- subaru impreza.
- the mondeo (its not present today)
- vauxhual manaro

how about the european Civic in hatchback avatar??
that looks stunning!! Civic TypeR its called i think!!

Alfa Romeos, VW (Golf especially!!), Subaru Impreza, .......(will add more later!)

How come i do not see Nissan stuffs here? Fast & the Furious...

Some more cars that should be here..

1. Suzuki Twin Hybrid..After seeing many revas around I think even this will sell.If priced accordingly..After all we will have the service from maruti..

2. Beautiful SUV from Kia..its called Sorento.
How about Hyundai launching it..

Subaru Impreza love the car. WRX will do just fine.
Lexus IS-250

SRK the Honda legend can be placed between E class , 5 series category and S class category .The legend has got such technology , SH AWD is ultra well made and found.Materpiece of engineering

would love to see

-peugeot 206
-citroen xsara
-evo and the impreza

The Mazda 6 - It has more oomph and style than an Accord or Camry. Sportier Setup - economical and is a drivers car. Price it at 14 lakhs and it will really shake things up in the D segment. And being a FoMoCo product - have that dealer network sell and service it. And if they really want to kick things up a notch bring in the Mazda 3 Speed - I'll let the numbers talk:

4 Door Hot Hatch
6 Speed
2.3L Turbo Charged Engine
264 HP
280 LBft Torque
Price: 9Lakhs (Without Taxes and Duty)
Electronically Limited Top Speed - 250Kph

I would love to see the Honda Pilot and the Honda Odyssey on Indian roads. What an impression they leave on the roads here in the US ! Esp the Honda Pilot. Just love its stunning and robust looks.