Team-BHP - Cars that should be in India?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Cars that should be in India? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/16409-cars-should-india-6.html)

VW Golf GTi
Alfa Romeo Brera
Fiat Grande Punto (3-door version)
Lancia Delta Integrale HF (Dont mind buying a second hand since its out of prod)

After all this I will be Hatched and seen dancing like the pic in my avataar :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by tushky (Post 432371)
For me,the car should be in india are.

Sedans

1)Ford Focus
2)Renault Megan
2)Renault Thalia

Next Generation Megane sedan is due to be launched in India in 2008.

Even i would love to see any car from Seat. Leon... one of the perfect car for India

I would love to see here
- Holden commodore ss
- Honda S200
- Honda Jazz
- Alfa Brera

a few cars that would be suitable for our shores....

1. Toyota RAV4 - think toyota super diesel to take on the CRV. And yes, it looks and rides better..

2. VW Polo - ideal way for VW to open its account.

3. Alfa Romeo GT - adrenalin shot for Fiat India and its loyal customers ;)

4. Lexus IS - worthy 3-series/C-class competitor.

5. Toyota Yaris sedan - it beats the Vios for its funky looks. Interiors need a re-think for India (after seeing the SX4!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amtak (Post 432380)
Atleast 2 cars listed here have reached our shores...The Mahindra Renault Logan and the Suzuki SX4

So some one is listening..to our thoughts.........
Or should we say its just a coincidence...and we will have to wait for all the other beauties till they get discontinued on some location...and then get dumped here..

i wanna see the jaguar and infiniti line of luxury cars on our roads. especially the jaguar type XJ and the infiniti M and G-35. beautiful cars and will give a good fight to the Benzo and the Beemers.

wat u guys think of the new mitsubishi lancer (against the civic, corolla, octavia, optra and elantra) and the toyota fortuner (against the CRV, Tucson, the soon to be launched Grand Vitara and Chevy Captiva ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK (Post 432730)
So some one is listening..to our thoughts.........
Or should we say its just a coincidence...and we will have to wait for all the other beauties till they get discontinued on some location...and then get dumped here..

As they say patience is virtue...I am sure our kids would be able to drive some of the cars in India that we are hoping for!lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JUELZ 41 (Post 432738)
wat u guys think of the new mitsubishi lancer (against the civic, corolla, octavia, optra and elantra)

I think that car shouldnt be launched to compete with Corollas,Civics And Optras..
Instead they should introduce it in a different segment called Sports..

This car looks sporty..If introduced with a good engine in India..I think it will get many buyers..

Can be called India's 1st true sports car...Or may be 2nd, 1st has to be The Skoda Octavia Rs.. right??

SOME MORE...............

1.Fiat 206 sedan:
I loved the look of this car..Simple yet stylish....

2.Kia Ceed:
This one looks very good...How about a 1.6 CRDi engine in it??

3.Daihatsu Terios:
Just look at this car..Its a 4X4 Mini Suv..Perferct for our road with potholes all around...And its a 4 door...so your family can squeeze in it..We really need stuff like these..to tackle our roads and also small enough to move in traffic.

Quote:

SOME MORE...............

1.Fiat 206 sedan:
Fiat 206? Wasnt that a Peugeot?
The rear on that car looks really bulky and a misfit, something like the Indigo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 433167)
Fiat 206? Wasnt that a Peugeot?
The rear on that car looks really bulky and a misfit, something like the Indigo.

OopSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Soory yaar My mistake.......I was reading something about Fiat and at the same time posting here....
Got confused sorry...
Mods Can you please do the corrections??

Lancer Evolution
Toyota Yaris
VW Golf
Mazda RX-8 and RX-7
Nissan Skyline GTR-34

well how about lancia delta??