Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2015, 23:04   #46
Team-BHP Support

re: Maruti Care App for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone users

My details for my 2007 swift are not showing on the app. I am not going to go to a dealer specially for this.

Not worth it I feel.
Old 4th June 2015, 17:27   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
My details for my 2007 swift are not showing on the app. I am not going to go to a dealer specially for this.

Not worth it I feel.
I think the app is unable to fetch old data. You can shoot a mail to the developers pointing this out to them. The developers are taking the feedback seriously as we have seen in case of Srinath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinath.s View Post
UPDATE: I received a response from the developers stating that the app is now compatible with Moto E. The update, I believe, has been optimized to work on more devices.

I tried out the app and found it to be really impressive. Great work by Maruti!
subhro1988 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2015, 11:20   #48
BHPian

Man! Just when I moved from Maruti, they come up with a cool app. Anyone know if any such apps exist for Toyota, Honda etc. ?
Old 9th June 2015, 08:21   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunnabhaiMBBS View Post
Mr. Dhanaji Magar, Assistant Manager, Customer Service from Chowgule industries pvt.ltd, Pune gave me the demo of this app recently.
Where you informed about the 'My details' screen? Apparently the app shows a lot of missing and wrong details (It says I am married when am not )!
And when I click on the edit button it says 'Please contact nearest service dealer for detail updation'. What is the point of a non functional edit button?
Old 9th June 2015, 08:44   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp1992 View Post
Where you informed about the 'My details' screen? Apparently the app shows a lot of missing and wrong details (It says I am married when am not )!
And when I click on the edit button it says 'Please contact nearest service dealer for detail updation'. What is the point of a non functional edit button?
Blame that on the entry made by someone during one of the service. Not a big deal to get that corrected.

The Ertiga is in my wife's name but says "Male" in Gender. Will visit ASC and get that corrected.

Apparently, rest of all the information along with service history is precise. I could even add another car (WagonR) as it was linked to the same Mobile Number.
Old 9th June 2015, 20:15   #51
BHPian

I downloaded the app today and signed up using my car registration and mobile number which is linked to the car through the dealership. It's got the complete service history back up of my car. The only complain I have is maruti should give an option to check in detail what all parts and service was carried out during periodic service maintainance. Otherwise the app works without any hitch.
Old 31st July 2015, 11:27   #52
BHPian

Re: Maruti Care App for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone users

It's a nice app to have on the system especially to track service schedules etc. I agree on the dates... my 2010 SX4 didn't show up but my 2014-15 Dzire sure did.

Also... read in the newspapers that Honda is launching a similar app --- anyone has an update on that?

Thanks
Old 1st February 2016, 10:18   #53
BHPian

App has very good potential. Long way to go for a smooth functioning.

Options to change address and other have been disabled and going to dealer everytime is a pain. Same applies with Maruti insurance also.

Documents are not being properly sent to customers. Have been waiting endlessly for last 3 months and still havent got a proper reply. They chased me to get he insurance done, but very poor response after renewal.
Old 4th May 2016, 11:49   #54

Wow. A great initiative by MSIL.

Quote:
Vehicle Finder- Save GPS enabled location & images of your car while parking in vast crowded places and find it with the route shown by the app.
@PCS Is it possible to track the real time location of the car if the car comes equipped with in built navigation system (like most of ZXI+ variants) ?
It would be a boon if the vehicle is stolen.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks