Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2016, 15:10   #61

Re: Honda launches the 2016 Brio Facelift at Rs 4.69 lakhs

I have been waiting for the facelift model to be launched before finally buying the Brio, and now that it has, I am trying to decide which trim to get!

Since the audio system is very important to me, can somebody comment on the quality of the built in receiver and speakers (below average/average/good)?

The features are fine with me, but I am more concerned on the quality of the speakers, amp, etc.

I would normally have just gone for the base model and added my own kit, but then I will miss out on many of the safety features, and I also really like the black trim in the VX model!

Thanks,
Ankur
Old 6th December 2016, 15:31   #62
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda launches the 2016 Brio Facelift at Rs 4.69 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankgt View Post
Since the audio system is very important to me, can somebody comment on the quality of the built in receiver and speakers (below average/average/good)?

The features are fine with me, but I am more concerned on the quality of the speakers, amp, etc.
I don't know about the Facelifted one, but the Older Brio's Sound Quality is nice at the front. The Back door speakers need replacement, they are very ordinary. The New Facelifted Brio has a New Audio along with 4 Speakers.

Incase you are planning to TD one, I would advice you to carry you're Pendrive & plug it in & check the Audio Quality. This can be done even on a car inside the display area. If it's to your liking, then no need to upgrade. If not, you know the answer.
CarguyNish is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th December 2016, 16:46   #63
BHPian

I have purchased the facelifted Brio VX variant and have found sound quality to be OK. Only pain is the roof mounted old school radio antennae l. Apart from that the bluetooth works fine and sound quality is good enough. But i found sound quality of my 2010 Honda city a tad better because of extra 2 tweeters. The reciever is basic but does the job well. Stereo is same in all variants but i would suggest you to go for the VX variant. It just doesn't make sense to buy a non airbag car in today's times.
zoom_vroom is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks