Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2017, 02:01   #31
Senior - BHPian

re: Stingray with WagonR badging and black & beige interiors. EDIT: It's a new top-end VXi+ variant

The Grey alloys are gone it seems. (Although it is mentioned in the brochure in the post #16, the pictures depict silver alloys)

Last edited by 1100D : 28th January 2017 at 02:04.
Old 29th January 2017, 00:24   #32
BHPian

Re: Stingray with WagonR badging and black & beige interiors. EDIT: It's a new top-end VXi+ variant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSR View Post
This has got to be a very rare instance in the Indian market when a car's topmost variant misses not one, but three features found on even the lowest variant - roof rails, side body mouldings and rear fog lamp (from the looks of it).

I do like the new shade of blue, though.
Stingray never had those in the first place. Link
What Maruti has done very cleverly is to remove features like, steering mounted audio controls, leather wrapped steering wheel and MID (avg, instant fuel economy, DTE).

What's more annoying is that difference between ex-showroom prices (Delhi) is around 2000 Rs. only. I would anyday pay that 2k and opt for the above three very useful features.

Stingray with WagonR badging and black & beige interiors. EDIT: It's a new top-end VXi+ variant-stingraydelhiprices.jpg Stingray with WagonR badging and black & beige interiors. EDIT: It's a new top-end VXi+ variant-wagonrdelhiprices.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
The Grey alloys are gone it seems. (Although it is mentioned in the brochure in the post #16, the pictures depict silver alloys)
Pictures show the alloy in silver, however the brochure mentions them to be gunmetal. It was same with Stingray website as well.

Stingray.pdf WagonR.pdf

One more thing I noticed that the LX version is dropped. WagonROldBrochure.pdf

What Maruti has done here is remove the stingray moniker, give it the popular fast moving sticker name, delete three very useful and premium features and add a new refresh variant to WagonR lineup.

IMO stingray VXI(O) is better than WagonR VXI+(O) variant, if available.

Last edited by PraNeel : 29th January 2017 at 00:27.
PraNeel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2017, 22:47   #33
Senior - BHPian

Re: Stingray with WagonR badging and black & beige interiors. EDIT: It's a new top-end VXi+ variant

PCMC dealership still does not have the model on display and neither they have the price sheet. Some huge discounts are on offer for the existing WagonR model, but no concrete information available on the newly launched version.
  • Need to check the on road pricing and if any discounts are available?
  • Need to check out the interiors of this new launched vehicle?
Old 14th February 2017, 14:43   #34
Senior - BHPian

Got the price breakup at PCMC as follows :-

Xshowroom : 512549
Insurance : 22780
RTO : 47052
Registration fees : 2350
Auto card : 460
Number plate : 255
Extended Warranty : 8070

Total : 593516

Did not understand what is Auto Card and since when is MS charging for number plate?

The particular model is still not available at the dealership and neither the model specific color brochure.
Old 20th February 2017, 07:29   #35
Senior - BHPian

Do anyone of us have any concrete information as to when the VXi+ / VXi+(o) may be actually released for the general mass? I have inquired at 2 dealerships till now and they are still selling the Vxi with a 25k discount, available till the end of February.

I am keenly interested to check out the amalgamation.
Old 14th March 2017, 13:54   #36
Team-BHP Support

Does it not have bluetooth in its ICE, in the VXi version? That would be a big omission IMHO.
Old 24th March 2017, 00:09   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSR View Post
This has got to be a very rare instance in the Indian market when a car's topmost variant misses not one, but three features found on even the lowest variant - roof rails, side body mouldings and rear fog lamp (from the looks of it).

I do like the new shade of blue, though.
Update - my friend is getting a Wagon R Vxi. I had done the PDI for the car. The rear fog lamp is now missing.

When we got ours in November 2016, it was there.

A couple of differences I noticed. The silver dashboard, steering wheel and power window surround trim in the old one has been replaced by piano black.

The stereo has the buttons in white now.

Last edited by Ramon : 24th March 2017 at 00:15.
Ramon is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks