Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Top Variant of a particular Segment or Entry/Mid variant of the next segment?
Top variant of particular segment 319 54.72%
Entry/Mid variant of next segment 240 41.17%
Others 24 4.12%
Voters: 583. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2022, 10:50   #76
BANNED

Re: Top variant of lower segment vs lower variant of higher segment

Voted: Base Variant

Top variants are almost always trying to sell me stuff I don't care about. Honestly, I don't care about even a music system, let alone a touchscreen. I use my phone with a magnetic mount and a Bluetooth speaker.

I'm buying a bodystyle, frame, engine and transmission. I'm least interested in features. The basics are enough like internally adjustable mirrors, central locking (without remote), height-adjustable driver seat, front armrest, front power windows, rear armrest, day/night inside mirror and a rear parcel shelf.

I prefer halogen reflectors over LEDs and projectors. Simple halogens are very easy to upgrade. Moreover, I'm willing to pay to get rid of features like sunroof, keyless entry and go, and telematics. I hate them so much.

That's why, simple cars like Ignis Delta, Baleno Delta, C3 turbo excite me the most. I love cars, which have sorted base variants like Magnite, Vitara, Hyryder, Kwid, Astor.

Last edited by MaheshY1 : 7th December 2022 at 10:53.
MaheshY1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2022, 11:34   #77
BHPian

I suppose if safety features are adequate, lower variant from a higher segment should be the choice in a comparable scenario. Although keyless entry is kind of a must nowadays and most likely available in lower variants as well.
raktim is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2023, 13:21   #78
BHPian

Hello BHPians,

I a very confused between Aura SX CNG and Brezza Lxi CNG. My primary purpose is to buy a car for daily office drive and it will be used 80% for driving in bumper to bumper traffic.

While Aura has all the bells and whistles, Brezza is barebones.

It's confusing to choose a car that will be reliable and easy to use for long-term.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks