4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundaitucsonnlinerearteaser.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundaitucsonnlinesideteaser.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundaitucsonnlinefrontteaser.jpg

https://www.motor1.com/news/453373/h...n-line-teaser/
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2020, 16:10   #77
Senior - BHPian

Re: 4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea

New Hyundai Tucson PHEV option gives 31 mile plus EV range.

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundaitucsonpluginhybrid1.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundaitucsonpluginhybrid2.jpg

Quote:
Electric power comes from an underfloor 13.8kWh lithium ion polymer battery, which Hyundai claims offer more than 31 miles of zero-emissions running
Source
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th December 2020, 08:52   #78
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai explains the 2021 Tucson’s Intricate lights

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblyheadlighthousing.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblytaillighthousing.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblyheadlightreflectorandled.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblytaillightcoverandled.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblyheadlightouterlens.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblytaillightcurtainlens.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblyheadlightlensbracket.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblytaillightouterlens.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblyheadlightdrltrim.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblyheadlightturnsignalindicator.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblyheadlightouterlensanddrl.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassemblyheadlightcomponents.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassembly.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassembly-1.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassembly-2.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassembly-3.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-hyundainewlightassembly-4.jpg

Quote:
Hyundai says its new Tucson incorporates hidden lights, though they're hidden in plain sight as part of the SUV's parametric grille.

In this case, hidden is certainly debatable. Looking head-on at a new Tucson with its lights off, it's not hard to distinguish the lights from the rest of the grille. Still, they are technically part of the grille, and it's rather interesting how Hyundai incorporated the lenses into the Tucson's smiling face. In short, the automaker utilizes half-mirror tech that involves applying a thin layer of a metal surface coating on the inner part of the outer lens. In conjunction with the smoked chrome grille, the overall effect is a singular presence on the front clip. Hyundai also talks about clever lighting at the rear, though it's not really hidden.
Source
Venkatesh is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th January 2021, 12:18   #79
Senior - BHPian

I personally love the design. I wish they bring the 2.0 tdi engine with this SUV. It will be a strong performer on the highway loaded with features.

Any idea when the launch in India might happen ?
Old 27th January 2021, 07:26   #80
Distinguished - BHPian

2022 Hyundai Tucson N Line : gets a sporty look

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-1.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-2.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-3.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-4.jpg

4th-gen Hyundai Tucson spotted in South Korea-5.jpg

Quote:
Set to be launched in Europe this spring, the crossover has been given a sporty makeover that is unfortunately all show and no extra go
Quote:
Tucson N Line has been equipped with a revised grille that is wider and taller than the one used on the standard model. That isn’t the only change as the grille’s parametric ‘jewels’ have elaborated edges which create “additional reflections depending on the angle.”

Quote:
The crossover will be available in seven different colors including an N Line exclusive Shadow Grey. For a more distinctive appearance, five of the hues can be combined with a contrasting Phantom Black roof.
Quote:
The sporty styling continues in the cabin as the model has been equipped with leather and suede seats that feature red contrast stitching. Additional changes are limited, but the Tucson N Line has an N steering wheel, alloy pedals and a black headliner
Quote:
engine options carryover with the exception of the “low power diesel version.” As a result, you can get the Tucson N Line with everything from a 134 hp (100 kW / 136 PS) 1.6-liter diesel to a plug-in hybrid powertrain producing 261 hp (195 kW / 265 PS).

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 27th January 2021 at 07:31.
volkman10 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th February 2021, 19:43   #81
Distinguished - BHPian

Review from Mat Watson

According to him and like he mentions in the video the car has taken design cues from a lot of other cars, but I feel overall the car feels pretty futuristic and different!

Last edited by CEF_Beasts : 25th February 2021 at 19:48.
CEF_Beasts is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2021, 21:33   #82
Kln
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEF_Beasts View Post
Review from Mat Watson

https://Youtu.be/0oQWhmBs0bU

According to him and like he mentions in the video the car has taken design cues from a lot of other cars, but I feel overall the car feels pretty futuristic and different!
Not gonna lie, it's a fantastic car. It has everything going for it. If Hyundai ever launches it in India in the 25 lac bracket, it'll be a hit. I think he was nitpick a bit, and the comments have called him out for it.
Old 26th February 2021, 00:33   #83
BHPian

I think if this Car was to be launched in India, in my books it would be in 'Go right ahead and buy it' category (as per Mat's classification). Of-course in 2L diesel version and at 'nearby' current pricing. I quite like the design

Shame that Hyundai is probably not launching it this year. I feel in current market, it will get good amount of takers.
Old 4th March 2021, 07:59   #84
Senior - BHPian

New Hyundai Tucson undergoes moose test

Old 20th March 2021, 12:19   #85
Team-BHP Support

With the new Creta on the one hand and the likes of Harrier / Safari to all new XUV 5OO to Citroen C5 to Compass on the other hand, I really doubt there are that many takers for the current gen Tucson.

If the success of the Creta is anything to go by, I would imagine they should launch the Tucson ASAP. Hyundai will find themselves laughing all the way to the bank between the Creta, Alcazar and the 2021 version of Tucson. Talk about carpet bombing the 17 - 34 lakh (on road) market.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 20th March 2021 at 13:22. Reason: Typos and punctuation.
Old 20th March 2021, 13:37   #86
Distinguished - BHPian

Agreed, this is one car along with new XUV 500 that has me holding to my purchase decision. If the tucson goes head on head with compass on pricing, I will pick the tucson eyes closed.
AtheK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th March 2021, 14:32   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheK View Post
Agreed, this is one car along with new XUV 500 that has me holding to my purchase decision. If the tucson goes head on head with compass on pricing, I will pick the tucson eyes closed.
Hyundai hasn't confirmed that they will launch the new Tucson here, right? You might be waiting for a long time if I am not missing any recent updates regarding the launch.
Old 20th March 2021, 14:36   #88
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash_R View Post
Hyundai hasn't confirmed that they will launch the new Tucson here, right? You might be waiting for a long time if I am not missing any recent updates regarding the launch.
Yes they haven't confirmed, but seeing how they have usually got tucson to India, I am pretty hopeful. Luckily I am in no rush and can wait till end of next year if need be, if nothing i should get the compass on a good discount next year.
Old 17th June 2021, 01:25   #89
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai releases trio of Tucson Ads with Marvel’s Loki, Wanda Maximoff, and the Falcon.

Old 10th July 2021, 08:09   #90
BHPian

Such a classy interior enveloped in such a tasteless exterior?? Sigh. The Tucson presently on sale in India has very classy and timeless exterior though the interior is average. The new generation Elantra also looks horrible. So is the i20. What is wrong with Hyundai? Or is the huge Chinese market to blame? Initially, Hyundai designs were lackluster. But they copied Audi and made some really good designs. From the cliff, they fell into deep valley.
DonHyd is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks