Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2023, 00:10   #631

Re: Renault Kiger Crossover launched at Rs. 5.45 lakh. EDIT: Driving report on page 19

Kiger 2023 model has almost all necessary features like ESC, Hill Assist, Traction control, BA, 4 Airbags etc. But still it is at bottom when it comes to vehicle sales. Any reasons for it? What you feel Renault should do to improve its sales?
Old 25th July 2023, 12:22   #632
Senior - BHPian

Re: Renault Kiger Crossover launched at Rs. 5.45 lakh. EDIT: Driving report on page 19

Does anyone owning the KIGER know the size specifications of the rain wipers? I can’t seem to find any mention in the Renault ‘practical guide’ manual.
Thanks!
Old 4th August 2023, 22:58   #633

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refan View Post
Kiger 2023 model has almost all necessary features like ESC, Hill Assist, Traction control, BA, 4 Airbags etc. But still it is at bottom when it comes to vehicle sales. Any reasons for it? What you feel Renault should do to improve its sales?
Better quality interiors, sunroof and a bit more power NA engine(turbo engine has enough power). All this should help to boost its sales.
anuragsingh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2023, 12:26   #634
BHPian

Does anyone know how do I go about filling air in my spare/boot tyre. To my amazement, the valve is not accessible unless I take the tyre out completely from the boot? Is there a workaround to this? What purpose would it serve anyone to have the air valve at such an inaccessible place? Is this a Renault-specific blunder?
Old 30th September 2023, 10:56   #635
BHPian

Fellow Kiger owners - Has anyone upgraded their wipers? Looking to get a set of Bosch wipers for my ride - could you suggest which variant/size is suitable?
Old 17th December 2023, 23:54   #636

Quote:
Originally Posted by SutilSapien View Post
Fellow Kiger owners - Has anyone upgraded their wipers? Looking to get a set of Bosch wipers for my ride - could you suggest which variant/size is suitable?
Yes, I have changed the stock one's to Bosch Clear Advantage. The wiper sounds have completely disappeared. Sadly, the people at the Service center don't agree with the fact that the factory-installed ones are pathetic in terms of quality.

Regarding the wiper parts: the sizes required are 20" and 15" ones.
I suggest you go with these as I find them much better and have been using them for 6 months.
20" link

15" Link
envira is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2023, 11:45   #637
BHPian

Hey guys,

I'm planning to buy a Kiger after testing some used and new options and we're getting a deal for the RXZ turbo manual for approximately 10.28 on-road Delhi. They're also adding servicing for 3 years and warranty for 5 years.

My question is this -
1) Where can I get a good IRVM to replace the stock One? (something like the digital one in the urban night edition would be ideal).
2) Any other accessories from Renault I should be looking at?
3) Are there any cars I should consider in this range (max 11.5 lacs on-road Delhi).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by sid3091 : 24th December 2023 at 11:49. Reason: Accidentally pressed submit
Old 24th December 2023, 12:25   #638
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid3091 View Post
My question is this -
1) Where can I get a good IRVM to replace the stock One? (something like the digital one in the urban night edition would be ideal).
2) Any other accessories from Renault I should be looking at?
If you do manage to get the digital one, do let us know as well.

I thought engine guard, armrest console organiser and trunk light were essential, the rest were all about visual appeal.
jomyboy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks