Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2022, 16:06   #706
Senior - BHPian

Re: New "BH" series registration | For cars getting transferred from one state to another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
We had numerous hearings and the next one is posted for July 29th 2022
How did the hearing go, Nomad?
Old 2nd August 2022, 10:25   #707
BHPian

Re: New "BH" series registration | For cars getting transferred from one state to another

Quote:
Originally Posted by das_ren_auto View Post
Thanks. That means I can directly go to concerned RTO in Karnataka and do the BH registration?I was under the impression that it can be done only through the system of dealer

No It can't be done. BH series is available only for new registrations. If you have a temp registration, it means the permanent registration that you are getting will be a re-registration technically. So BH will not be available.

Also, BH has to be done only from the dealer and from no one else. As in no one else can get it done. The dealer has to fill in the values in his portal and all and based on that the registration will be given.
Samrat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2022, 11:31   #708
BHPian

Friends I need help.

For those of you that have done BH registrations using a letter from a private company -

Can you please tell me if the all 4 addresses and GSTN numbers of the company are also to be mentioned on the Form 60?

I do not see it being asked to furnish the address in the format of the Form 60 that is published on the government website but the dealer is insisting that it needs to be there else the registration will be rejected.

Can you let me know if any of you had provided all 4 address & GSTN number on Form 60 Working Certificate?

Thanks.
Old 4th August 2022, 11:34   #709
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrat View Post
No It can't be done. BH series is available only for new registrations. If you have a temp registration, it means the permanent registration that you are getting will be a re-registration technically. So BH will not be available.

Also, BH has to be done only from the dealer and from no one else. As in no one else can get it done. The dealer has to fill in the values in his portal and all and based on that the registration will be given.
I don't think this is the case, there have been many instances where people have got temporary from a state and got BH from another state. Getting a permanent registration after temp is NOT considered as re-registration.

Also, not every state has enabled dealer point registration, so that cannot be a criteria for BH.
Old 4th August 2022, 11:51   #710
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varkey View Post
I don't think this is the case, there have been many instances where people have got temporary from a state and got BH from another state. Getting a permanent registration after temp is NOT considered as re-registration.

Also, not every state has enabled dealer point registration, so that cannot be a criteria for BH.
This is what the dealer has told me and this is also what I got to know from a friend at MoRTH.

No one till now was allowed to have a temp registration if they wanted a BH registration among my aquaintances.
Old 4th August 2022, 12:02   #711
BHPian

Quote:
This is what the dealer has told me and this is also what I got to know from a friend at MoRTH.

No one till now was allowed to have a temp registration if they wanted a BH registration among my aquaintances.
https://twitter.com/STAOdisha/status...-8uBUEwRq_rriA

Odisha Transport department had confirmed many months ago. Also, I know of many folks who have purchased the vehicle with temp and got BH from a different state. So as per the common rules its not really an issue, but each state/RTO can choose to have specific conditions.
varkey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2022, 12:11   #712
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtown View Post
Friends I need help.

For those of you that have done BH registrations using a letter from a private company -

Can you please tell me if the all 4 addresses and GSTN numbers of the company are also to be mentioned on the Form 60?

Can you let me know if any of you had provided all 4 address & GSTN number on Form 60 Working Certificate?
Yes, my company gave addresses of all their four offices in different states along with their respective registration number. This was a separate page behind the working certificate. This form was accepted at the RTO. I work for a private IT organisation.
AMG1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2022, 12:20   #713
BHPian

Quote:

A friend bought his new car from a Gurgaon dealer (in Haryana). The dealer got an online 1 month temp registration (from Gurgaon RTO) for the car to go out of the showroom. Rs.300 was paid as the temp registration fee online i think.

After that the dealer took the car to Dwarka RTO (in Delhi) for BH registration since my friend had a Delhi residence address and he got the BH number plate after paying the BH road tax online.

So this is legally doable and working as well.

Last edited by JKBKS : 4th August 2022 at 12:24.
JKBKS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th August 2022, 21:32   #714
BHPian

Are the BH series cars subject to the NGT 10/15 year scrapping rule applicable in some states ?
Old 5th August 2022, 06:17   #715
BANNED

Renault Triber RXZ Purchased on 7 June 2022.
BH done on 28 July. Vasant Vihar

XL6 Alpha+ purchased on 30 June 2022.
BH done on 3 August, Mall road. RTO guy called me to confirm if my job is transferable

Both cars for family in my name. Working in Central Autonomous Body (CAB).

A bit of confusion is sale amount they put in for taxation. Needs close scrutiny. Seems it's flexible a bit.
Travel Bright is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 23:48   #716
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby0707 View Post
I just got the BH registration done. I bought it from pune and got it registered from pune only. However i did enquire about the possibility of buying from kerala and getting BH series from pune. The dealer told me that there is no temp registration for BH and that it is done directly from the dealer only.
The dealer is telling lie.I myself was planning to purchase a demo TROC from kerala and wanted to get it BH registered in pune.I went to pune RTO and the officer did confirmed that it can be done by taking the temporary registration from kerala then doing BH registration in pune. RTO also confirmed that owner can do it themselves. Dealer RTO agent usually discourage it
nadbe is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 23:51   #717
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG1 View Post
Yes, my company gave addresses of all their four offices in different states along with their respective registration number. This was a separate page behind the working certificate. This form was accepted at the RTO. I work for a private IT organisation.
I got the letter from employer but it only has addresses not the GSTN numbers.Are these also mandatory? Form 60 does not specifically ask for the same, but the dealer is saying that one of his previous car BH registration got stuck due to this and they have to pay penalty.

Last edited by nadbe : 17th August 2022 at 23:51. Reason: Spell check
Old 18th August 2022, 16:35   #718
BHPian

Came across this article. The state governments are so corrupt and they should not get the 14% SGST.
New "BH" series registration | For cars getting transferred from one state to another-screenshot-20220818-4.29.53-pm.png
techbro is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th August 2022, 09:52   #719

I have bought XUV700 from Jharkhand and want to get a BH number from Odisha.
My dealer has tried and failed in getting the same.
I have all the required documents for the BH series (address proof of Odisha signed by my company, office in 4 different states signed by HR).

Can someone help me out or connect me through someone to get the process done?

As per my dealer, RTO 1 of Bhubaneswar asked for the original company id card to be submitted which is strange, unreasonable and impossible (without which I cannot enter the office or mark attendance).
Old 24th August 2022, 12:26   #720
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadbe View Post
I got the letter from employer but it only has addresses not the GSTN numbers.Are these also mandatory? Form 60 does not specifically ask for the same, but the dealer is saying that one of his previous car BH registration got stuck due to this and they have to pay penalty.
The penalty is due to late registration of a car under BH from the time of its delivery- Dealerships always are late in BH cases, and I faced the same. The penalty for me was Rs. 1500. I think the GST number of offices is a legal sign of that office being registered in the State Govt- just my guess. All the cases of BH applications I have come across had offices with GST details.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks