Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2007, 12:26   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dockap View Post
i thought if a automobile seat does not recline it is called a bench seat(nothing to do with the comfort factor)
Err, I don't think so. It used to be "bench" vs "bucket" in the older generation saloons IIRC - both would recline
Old 26th November 2007, 12:53   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Err, I don't think so. It used to be "bench" vs "bucket" in the older generation saloons IIRC - both would recline
Very true. Even the Ambassador bench seats had reclining provision. And I'm talking about the year 1969!

In the 1980s, Premier Padmini used to have two models: Deluxe BE and Deluxe BU. The former had a single bench seat at front; the latter had two separate seats called bucket seats, like you have these days.
Old 26th November 2007, 13:22   #108

Not really impressed with the visuals. I would prefer Safari. The new one looks good and more refined.
Old 7th December 2007, 21:17   #109
BHPian

great pics spittingfire do you have some contacts with mahindra how come you got proper pictures which don't even look like spy pics

I think mahindra should have done a cosmetic surgery for the new scorpio ,the body looks the same so i think it may have problems of the old scorpio like unstable at high speeds the inside is the same which many people had complained of being cramped,so you have to pay more money for a new engine and some extra features rest all is the same

Note from the Support Staff: Proper punctuation would make your post readable.
Old 7th December 2007, 22:37   #110
Distinguished - BHPian

Now that the mHawk has been launched, and we can no longer get 'Spy photos' for this one, should this thread be closed ?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks