Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2008, 15:33   #106
Senior - BHPian

Getz Crdi
Trident Hyundai offered mp3 player and remote control when i spoke to a sales agent today. Waiting time is 6 weeks. I am planning to book the car next month (still confused between Dzire VDI and Getz Crdi).
Color - Red as of now. Will have to check other colors available in Getz.
Old 31st March 2008, 15:39   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
4. AC is out of the world, Bone chilling
Good to hear that..Getz petrol AC has never been bone chilling to me.
Old 31st March 2008, 15:47   #108
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
undead : I rarely reach 120 kmph . So ABS is not much of a need for me here.
ABS may save you even at 40 kmph. It is not about being a high-speed driving braking system.
Old 31st March 2008, 17:03   #109
BHPian

I personally feel that Dezire would be a better car compared to Getz.
Old 31st March 2008, 17:31   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
Getz Crdi
Trident Hyundai offered mp3 player and remote control when i spoke to a sales agent today. Waiting time is 6 weeks. I am planning to book the car next month (still confused between Dzire VDI and Getz Crdi).
Color - Red as of now. Will have to check other colors available in Getz.
Are you sure about this offer? please double check, may be this is the offer for petrol Getz version. Apart from the basic accessories i.e. mud flaps, floor/boot mats, God idol, car perfume, teflon coating, there is no other offers from both Trident and Advaith. Today morning I had been to Advaith to TD Getz CRDI and the sales guy confirmed apart from basic accessories no other offers. Unfortunately they didn't have the car in stock so I could not take the TD.
If your information is correct, then I will call up Trident and fix up the TD appointment.
Old 31st March 2008, 18:20   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish.r View Post
Are you sure about this offer? please double check, may be this is the offer for petrol Getz version. Apart from the basic accessories i.e. mud flaps, floor/boot mats, God idol, car perfume, teflon coating, there is no other offers from both Trident and Advaith. Today morning I had been to Advaith to TD Getz CRDI and the sales guy confirmed apart from basic accessories no other offers. Unfortunately they didn't have the car in stock so I could not take the TD.
If your information is correct, then I will call up Trident and fix up the TD appointment.
This would have been ok if the pricing of the car was aggressive or a demand running for the product.Since both these are not there then it is a cold approach regarding the Getz.
ram
Old 31st March 2008, 21:54   #112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemanth View Post
I personally feel that Dezire would be a better car compared to Getz.
Test drove a Dzire ZDI and fell in love with its features and ride. Its spacious, rides well, handles well, safe with abs and airbags, nice interiors, good diesel power train makes it a real VFM.
Old 31st March 2008, 23:37   #113
Senior - BHPian

am still waiting to see a Getz CRDi on road in delhi. where are the Getz diesels? Would've been better for HMIL not to launch than do a complete non-starter like this. i10 au contraire is selling like hot cakes
Old 1st April 2008, 00:12   #114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
am still waiting to see a Getz CRDi on road in delhi. where are the Getz diesels? Would've been better for HMIL not to launch than do a complete non-starter like this. i10 au contraire is selling like hot cakes

But How will u distinguish it from its petrol counterpart PRIME...??? It just has a small CRDi badge on the boot.
Old 1st April 2008, 00:57   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post

But How will u distinguish it from its petrol counterpart PRIME...??? It just has a small CRDi badge on the boot.
If i see a prime on road - will try too see whether its a CRDI or not. Till date i saw only petrol primes in bangalore.
Old 1st April 2008, 01:05   #116
Senior - BHPian

wahi toh. as a biker, I should've seen CRDi somewhere . kahin ni dikha :(
Old 1st April 2008, 09:51   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
wahi toh. as a biker, I should've seen CRDi somewhere . kahin ni dikha :(
There are around 50+ Getz D in Delhi and NCR..Now hunt them down.
Old 1st April 2008, 10:04   #118
Senior - BHPian

The only Getz CRDi I saw was BrandNew, totally ripped off, inside Auto Fusion(Anwars; Bangalore-kormangla), getting a nice ICE job. Even had the ribbons and plastic seat wrapers on, no number plate too. Any1 from tBHP?? (was around 15th of march)
Old 1st April 2008, 11:20   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
ABS may save you even at 40 kmph. It is not about being a high-speed driving braking system.

I realised this when during the rains, though driving around 40-50kmph found at a turn a two wheeler in front of me coming wrongly on the one way road. Slammed the brakes - car kept skidding & turned the steering completely no reaction. Things happened like in slow motion, inspite of having some distance I helplessly saw the accident unfold. I was just prayer lord dont let my car go over them.

As the vehicle was was not speeding only scratches and bruises to the rider, his small kid & wife. my bumper was bent. Very minor damage to two wheeler.

I was shaken but was glad that they were fine . The two wheeler family were just speechless for some time.

I decided then that any future purchase should have ABS, and recommend the same to others as well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks