Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2008, 13:46   #166
BHPian

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
http://fiat-india.com/admin/NewsPdf/...Ranjangaon.pdf

These are engines which are going to be manufactured in Ranjangaon plant
Powertrain Division:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
The powertrain division has the capacity to produce FPT – Fiat Powertrain Technologies
products. The products from the plant will include SDE (Diesel 1248 cc 16 V ), FIRE 8V (Petrol
1172 cc / 1368 cc ), FIRE 16V (1368 cc ) and C510 (5 speed 210 Nm
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 27th November 2008, 13:56   #167
BHPian

Only a insider with real guts can post the correct spec and pricing , well I am waiting to see who its? meanwhile its better to wait till DEC 26 and start the thread after the launch.
Old 27th November 2008, 22:20   #168
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyaprakash View Post
Only a insider with real guts can post the correct spec and pricing , well I am waiting to see who its? meanwhile its better to wait till DEC 26 and start the thread after the launch.
The insider is paid by Fiat/its partners and it need not be called guts for one to work against the ethics of his company and keep you updated with information risking his own job!

Please stop these provoking statements. This is the 2nd time I see a post of this kind from you!

Kindly take this on a positive note!
Old 27th November 2008, 22:36   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
Please stop these provoking statements. This is the 2nd time I see a post of this kind from you!

I Agree with him. Any kind of scoop is not worth a risk for anyones living at any point so such statements should be highly avoided.
Old 27th November 2008, 23:37   #170
BHPian

This is a great news. Hope they get the car out in this year itself.
Old 27th November 2008, 23:37   #171
BHPian

I feel the time has come lower to put a pause to this thread for a while until some thing solid comes....I think we've been waiting since 2 years for the launch of this car....Now can't we just hold on till december 16th...instead of just doing speculation after speculation and even provoking others to break even the ethics and confidentiality agreement signed with the dealer and company....
Old 28th November 2008, 04:56   #172
BHPian

Till then feast you eyes, guys !!
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Linea Production Started-fiat_linea_0.jpg  

Old 28th November 2008, 09:19   #173
Senior - BHPian

I agree with all. Mods, please lock this thread for the time being till someone has got the final brochures/pricelist. Why to just keep on speculating and waste the server space?

@sidindica, we'll wait for your PM to the mods!!!!!

OT: Where's Tushky these days?
Old 28th November 2008, 11:56   #174
BHPian

i think this site should be named fiat lovers and bashers. there are still 18-19 days to launch and we have a 12 page thread either going ga-ga or fiat bashing.
btw i have a 4 and1/2 year old petra 1.6 petrol done 80000km and still rev happy can easily reach 150-160km/hr without much fuss. i was thinking of replcaing it with a fiat linea but now i will only go for t-jet or 1.6 diesel if they come otherwise i will hangon to my trusted petra, which has given me so much fun all these years
Old 28th November 2008, 12:31   #175
BHPian

95 bhp petrol

One of the most anticipated car launch of the year and one of the most important as far as Fiat India is concerned, the Linea will come with a 1.4 Litre 16 Valve twin-cam 95 bhp petrol engine.

Last edited by Mpower : 28th November 2008 at 21:41. Reason: banned website
Old 28th November 2008, 14:06   #176
BHPian

Invited for the soft launch in 2nd week Dec

Hi,

Spoke to Pandit Auto salesman Sachin in Pune. I was told there will be a soft launch in 2nd week Dec adn will get a call back when the date and time is confirmed!

Amit
Old 28th November 2008, 15:01   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogidada View Post
Hi,

Spoke to Pandit Auto salesman Sachin in Pune. I was told there will be a soft launch in 2nd week Dec adn will get a call back when the date and time is confirmed!

Amit

Amit , the official launch of Linea is confirmed on 16th Dec.

@Mods : I think we should close this thread for time being. We can open
the thread if Sidindica gets brochure or any other member gets more info.
Old 28th November 2008, 18:19   #178
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
The insider is paid by Fiat/its partners and it need not be called guts for one to work against the ethics of his company and keep you updated with information risking his own job!

Even a child knows a guy who works for Fiat is paid by Fiat and not by Ford a great find

There are innumerable ways to bring a scoop without being caught provided the person is intrested in it and IMO know one can provoke others into it as i think Fiat guy defienetly has brain if at all guts

Pls, you don't provoke me into making unnecessary advice to u about the ethics involved in this forum as every one has got his own rights, to write about his own wishes provided it does not offend any individual or directed to any one in particular

Kindly take this in a positive note.
Old 28th November 2008, 18:28   #179
Senior - BHPian

I can wait till dec16th so I dont need any scoop on specs as knowing it wont make me more intelligent nonetheless.
Y dont we wait. We got pics and some mags have specs out too. That would be the best source.
Old 28th November 2008, 21:22   #180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyaprakash View Post
Even a child knows a guy who works for Fiat is paid by Fiat and not by Ford a great find

There are innumerable ways to bring a scoop without being caught provided the person is intrested in it and IMO know one can provoke others into it as i think Fiat guy defienetly has brain if at all guts

Pls, you don't provoke me into making unnecessary advice to u about the ethics involved in this forum as every one has got his own rights, to write about his own wishes provided it does not offend any individual or directed to any one in particular

Kindly take this in a positive note.
I am just curious, and really felt like asking
Whom do you work for? have you ever dispalyed such Guts before? In case you have...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks