Team-BHP - Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/58995-ads-90s-decade-changed-indian-automotive-industry-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sriny_blr (Post 1397235)
Thanks arvindmanju; clap:still waiting for Video...

Sorry was not able to find the video... :Frustrati

Moved to 'A Collection of the Best Threads'

Quote:

Originally Posted by arvindmanju (Post 1399917)
For all Opel Lovers

Awesome ! Love Corsa :)

Some more tyre ads

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6525.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6535.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6592.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1400192)

Thank you and thanks to lot of other folks who contributed much more than what I didclap:

Do any one of you seen this ad?

108 KMPL :Shockked: and 3G moped stupid: I know only 3G Mobile

Name:  IMG_6520.JPG
Views: 10845
Size:  82.1 KB

for all Sachin Fans
Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6591.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1400192)

Excellent. Felt this should be here since they it started. By the way, I love the Corsa ad.

A wonderful thread and some great ads. Brings back so many memories. Loved the Sachin-Sunny ad by Bajaj. I have a huge collection of auto-mags right from early 1999, will scour through them this weekend and try and see if I can contribute to this thread!:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 1387202)
A few ads from the 90's.

For more pics do visit tatamotors.com

* Courtesy TATA Motors website.

mate, i was not able to find the ads on tatamotors wesite. could you please post the link

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpa (Post 1409432)
A wonderful thread and some great ads. Brings back so many memories. Loved the Sachin-Sunny ad by Bajaj. I have a huge collection of auto-mags right from early 1999, will scour through them this weekend and try and see if I can contribute to this thread!:thumbs up

you will find lot, if its Auto India then first page is of Fiat ad and last page is of ITC.

Some Peugeot 309 ads

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6499.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6527.jpg

DC Contessa stretch ads,

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6495.jpg

Some Kinetic Ads,
Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6541.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6590.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6589.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6584.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by arvindmanju (Post 1405507)
Do any one of you seen this ad?

108 KMPL :Shockked: and 3G moped stupid: I know only 3G Mobile

Attachment 166218

Never even heard of it. I wonder how powerful 2.6 BHP will be :)

This is an amazing thread. Brings back some lovely memories.

Nostaligia!!!...is the only thing I am experiencing right now.
Sigh...they don't make em like that anymore....the print ad's of course!!!

And guys, did you notice, all these designs look so outdated when seen today on streets, but surprisingly they look so fresh in these print ads, it's like a trip into the past.

This is an excellent archive, thanks to all of you. Kudos clap: