Team-BHP - Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/58995-ads-90s-decade-changed-indian-automotive-industry-6.html)

Could not find the suzuki samurai ad, but found this one..

The catch line "only a fiero can catch a fiero"!! Never could catch up to a CBZ though!! (In terms of performance.. lol)

YouTube - TVS Suzuki Fiero Ad 1

OT: Why do all 4 stroke bikes sound like 2 strokes in ads?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjr0498 (Post 1378484)
Could not find the suzuki samurai ad, but found this one..

The catch line "only a fiero can catch a fiero"!! Never could catch up to a CBZ though!! (In terms of performance.. lol)

YouTube - TVS Suzuki Fiero Ad 1

I believe this ad came at the end of last decade. It was too good and enjoyable! Thanks for posting it here. :-)

Coming tomorrow(exclusive)

Technology. To the max.
What the well groomed will be seen in this season. get noticed.

Starring: Sachin Tendulkar
pics-a lot of them.
Watch this space.
A treat!

During those time of Hyundai - Maruti war, there came a popular ad in which the catchline said "The Santros strong Accent makes the Zen lose its Esteem".I was in chennai when this ad came. Anybody seen that?

Does anyone here remember the TATA ad which used to air during late 80's n 90's? (dont remember the time frame). I dont remember it well, but vaguely, it went with a byline - We carry India's most precious cargo, India's future! (or something similar)

It was about a small boy waiting for his school bus on a chilly morning. The bus doesnt come & he says, bus nahi ayegi.. But then it slowly comes down the winding road, picks up the boy n this message of carrying India's most precious cargo appears.

It always left a nice feeling when I saw it. So simple, but such a powerful message.

Does anyone remember it? Can you pl. source it n upload a link to to it?

some from my side-
fiat, mahindra, hyundai, honda resp.

Quote:

ssjr0498 : The catch line "only a fiero can catch a fiero"!! Never could catch up to a CBZ though!! (In terms of performance.. lol)
A self-Contradiction ! Worth a laugh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulsar56 (Post 1312652)
I used to love the esteem so much when I was a kid! It is(was?) a great car indeed!
Amazing find. Hope to see more such ads. :)

For me Esteem is not that old a car! Am I getting old or is TBHP is getting younger members? I remember taking the delivery of my 137D and also, sadly, the day I sold it. Can't believe that it is now old fashioned stuff!:eek:

I remember the cool Kawasaki Bajaj RTZ 100 Ad. OWN THE CHEETAH!!!

Haven't found that anywhere :(

WOW !!
Amazing thread and wonderful thought ! I could recollect few of those commercials.
But it also reminds me of my first possession which wanted to be a (1998) SUZUKI SHOGUN. BUT ....:Frustrati my Family (sisters especially) did not want me to buy it and instead bought 'The No Problem Bike'. AND i was in that Flu for this Bike until the GTX plague got me..
Guys, If any one happen to have this Video of Suzuki Shogun "The BOSS", please post it. It was an awesome ad..

Quote:

Originally Posted by sriny_blr (Post 1384882)
WOW !!
Amazing thread and wonderful thought ! ..

I find all the ads I was searching for out here. brilliant. Now i'm going to be a regular on this thread.

Still no Cielo Advt?

The Ceilo Advts prompted me to buy one. There was also a TV advt with a RED Cielo.

Great Thread. That Honda city ads. Evokes a lot of nostalgia. Used to drool about that car ads for hours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1379258)
Coming tomorrow(exclusive)

Technology. To the max.
What the well groomed will be seen in this season. get noticed.

Starring: Sachin Tendulkar
pics-a lot of them.
Watch this space.
A treat!

Still waiting bro!

wow, what a thread. i am all nostalgic looking at these ad's. Did anyone notice the punchlines and captions in all these ad's, they made such a strong statement; like the one in the esteem ad, sierra ad. And while we are at it, does anyone have print ads for the Palio?? please: