Team-BHP - Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/58995-ads-90s-decade-changed-indian-automotive-industry-4.html)

Awesome thread!! Brought back some very fond memories. I remember seeing that Padmini ad when we used to leave our's for service.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight (Post 1315750)
Folks, more print ads please? Dig your store rooms and get those old mags out. Nothing matches the charm of a print ad:thumbs up

And you sit and enjoy this is very bad, you also go and dig and find some good Ads to post here :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1314083)

GTO i guess these Padmini advertisements are from these link which has been posted on Flickr by Hugo90's photostream -

Premier Padmini on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Guys and there are some very good Ambassador Ads which has been posted on the Autocar site -

Autocar India Forums: WORLD RECORD for the Queen of the Indian Roads!

@ Esteem lover + whiteknight : There was another classic ad. Jeep in the air. Will try sourcing it at home.

its got to be THE BEST EVER team-bhp thread!!!
it kept me totally engrossed for atleast half an hour!!

Ok guys found these Ads on our forum in The Pictures of Sierra thread -

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-sierra_ad.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-sierra_ad-2.jpg

any idea about the old dharmendra ads on the rajdoot....damn that was the bike to have at that time! dharmendra with his deep voice sayin..."shandar sawari...jaandar sawari..."

i gotta pull out that old mag with the RD350 ad on it.... anybody here owns it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by simply_sunny001 (Post 1315707)

Brilliant Ads!
Brings back old childhood memories (i was just a li'l kid when most of these were aired).
I do remember the indica ad with the lobo song quite well.
The best print ad seems to be the Jeep ad posted by GTO.
Post more please please:

MRF NYLOGRIP -

YouTube - OLD INDIAN ADs "MRF" music by AR Rahman

Got this on one of the Blog site's

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-ad_mrf_tyre_1972.jpg

Nice watching these ads. Takes you down the memory lane! I still remember the Honda City launch. But two ads that stand out the most are Padmini and Ambassador. I didnt know that the Amby could do 0-60 in just over 7 seconds and the Padmini took over 12 sec for the same.

still remembers few of these ads.any one got Enfield Ads(Press not video)?Especially I would like to see 1960s and 70s if someone got . :)

Awesome thread! Tata ads, humara bajaj jingle, and Chevrolet jingle are the best. Not to mention the 'topless' jeep ad. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1315507)

The bullet ad is not from 90's. It clearly says Electra 2004. :)

the 2 bullet ads highlight the changing target audience for the bullet

Opel Corsa
Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-dsc03331.jpg

Fiat Siena
Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-dsc03333.jpg

Honda City
Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-dsc03334.jpg

zibby, superb!!clap: Do you have the Lancer launch ad by any chance?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1315788)
And you sit and enjoy this is very bad, you also go and dig and find some good Ads to post here

My store room is now ~ 600Kms away:D. Anyway I have employed droids. Let's see what they could get