Team-BHP - Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/58995-ads-90s-decade-changed-indian-automotive-industry-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sriny_blr (Post 1384882)
WOW !!

But it also reminds me of my first possession which wanted to be a (1998) SUZUKI SHOGUN. B
Guys, If any one happen to have this Video of Suzuki Shogun "The BOSS", please post it. It was an awesome ad..

Sorry will try to search for video, till then hope you enjoy this.

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6595.jpg

full 2 page add of the THE BOSS

for the love of FIAT

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6550.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6494.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6492.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6480.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6517.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6528.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6532.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6552.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6561.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6562.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6567.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6579.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6597.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1312733)
Good one guys and would love to see more Videos and paper ads.

Would love to see the Safari Ads if any.

The New Sfari Site has all the TV ads posted on to it

watch them on the following link, you will enjoy
Tata Safari - Safari DICOR

I think those are one of the best once in auto industry

I really like the Amby ad in the 1st page and a couple of Serria ads.

The ad on topless Mahindra is fantastic.

Loved the Premier Padmini ad. Did it actually have a 48 bhp engine as claimed in the ad? I remember driving a very well maintained one and from the power output, it felt mose like 30-35 bhp. Or is this because of its sheer weight?please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpa (Post 1392213)
Loved the Premier Padmini ad. Did it actually have a 48 bhp engine as claimed in the ad? I remember driving a very well maintained one and from the power output, it felt mose like 30-35 bhp. Or is this because of its sheer weight?please:

Yes S1 did have more power then the old fiats. It also had better sound. I once tried to change the silencer of my 79 fiat and found out the S1 had a design change from the manifold. Not sure what other modifications were done to get more power. Its worth asking Fiat 1100 fans for more info.

late 90's German Car add on Indian mag
[Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6484.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6497.jpg

for Mahindra Fans

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6483.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6536.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6529.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6534.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6577.jpg

Oh man that palio in green... i am in love all over again! Its one of the most timeless hatch as far as style is concerned.

@arvindmanju..What to say? Great work:thumbs up

Btw, you seem to have the biggest collection of old mags. Great pal

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight (Post 1393197)
@arvindmanju..What to say? Great work:thumbs up

Btw, you seem to have the biggest collection of old mags. Great pal

Thanks mate.

Some more for the day.

TVS - Suzuki Fans

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6595.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6542.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6500.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6548.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6564.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6556.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6568.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6573.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6580.jpg

Lovely, thanks for sharing the TVS adverts arvindmanju :)

Only rivals in the Indian National Rally for TVS - Suzuki.

Rx,

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6540.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6489.jpg

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6526.jpg

does any one know this?

Ads from the '90s - The decade that changed the Indian automotive industry-img_6545.jpg

Well, I have no idea. Once thing for sure, it didn't change the Indian automotive industry. Must have bitten its own dust for sure :D