Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2010, 13:50   #46
BHPian

my dealer is saying he is not aware of this stuff , have to check it out ! god help him n me also !
Old 18th June 2010, 17:00   #47
BHPian

Asset Hyundai guys are yet to find details of what this ECU cover is all about.

Sometime back I talked to HMP, where I got transferred to Nikhil in their Accessories dept.. He called back few mins back, after checking with other guys internally, and said he's not aware of any ECU cover and would need to speak to his supervisor & let me know tomorrow... He was asking for any specific part# and I told him that it's "ECU Cover" & I have heard of other i20 Owners having fitted it at HMP.

@flyingspur -- Who did you talk to at HMP to get this done?

@manishw -- Could you also give the contact in Modi, Thane -- I'll check there as well.. Where ever I could get this done soon, its better.

Hope I get this done even when I visit them just for this alone !!

Thanks in advance !
Old 18th June 2010, 17:50   #48
Senior - BHPian

BTW it's the Verna Petrol's ECU cover. Ask for that.
Old 18th June 2010, 18:27   #49
BHPian

I took my i20 for the second service yesterday and the HMP guys were not aware of this and did not fit it. Are there anyone from chennai who got the ECU covered from the service centres?
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:42   #50
BHPian

I had my 2nd service done a week ago and was told that Hyundai has not sent any such message / part to them so far & hence they are not aware. They suggested me to call Hyundai directly and check.

I had tried calling HMP as well but they also said they are not aware of any such notice from Hyundai.

I have not managed to get hold of the Hyundai service guys (using the # I was provided by Asset) - will have to try again today.

- ShanG
------------------------------
1991 Geo Metro (Sold)
2009 Hyundai i20 Asta
Old 23rd July 2010, 15:01   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanG View Post
Asset Hyundai guys are yet to find details of what this ECU cover is all about.

Sometime back I talked to HMP, where I got transferred to Nikhil in their Accessories dept.. He called back few mins back, after checking with other guys internally, and said he's not aware of any ECU cover and would need to speak to his supervisor & let me know tomorrow... He was asking for any specific part# and I told him that it's "ECU Cover" & I have heard of other i20 Owners having fitted it at HMP.

@flyingspur -- Who did you talk to at HMP to get this done?

@manishw -- Could you also give the contact in Modi, Thane -- I'll check there as well.. Where ever I could get this done soon, its better.

Hope I get this done even when I visit them just for this alone !!

Thanks in advance !

Sorry for the delayed response "ShanG". Here are the numbers for Modi, Thane.
022-25305757
022-67616161
022-67617777
022-67616112

NOTE : The contacts above could be a mix of the showroom and service center numbers.

Regards,
Manish
Old 23rd July 2010, 22:50   #52
BHPian

Got the rubber cover installed during my second service about 3 weeks back from Trident.

First the service advisor said that there is nothing like that or any statement from Hyundai. I simply told him that I got a call from Hyundai itself asking me to get it installed.

He then agreed and said that there was a message about installing this cover for Verna's (petrol) but not on i20's. He said that it is the same cover for both as the size and the position is same and got it done.

It is neat and does not show any signs of being wrong or out of place.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks