Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2012, 21:10   #121
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 220kmph
With Mahindra A*S*S already getting over-stretched with all those XUVs and the other routine servicings, do they have the where-withall to handle the Rexton and the Korando at this stage?
The short answer is NO! They seriously need to revamp their entire service agency story to be able to look after Rextons and Korandos. Mostly in terms of space as well as training.
Old 1st October 2012, 11:03   #122
BHPian

Re: Mahindra to launch Korando and Rexton

It will be a great move for Mahindra. Can't really complain if the price tag for Rexton is around 20 L. There aren't many SUVs in that range. And of course, with Mahindra's after sales service I would definitely prefer it to the Endeavor and even the Fortuner.

What say? Rexton vs. Endeavor vs Fortuner vs X1. How would your list go guys?
Old 1st October 2012, 12:10   #123
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Mahindra to launch Korando and Rexton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kar.carthik View Post
Hi Bhpians,

I am posting a few pictures that i caught on my way to goa on 11/8/12 (the Banglore - Pune highway). I presume its the Rexton,but if its wrong kindly point out what car is it. ....
Which car were you driving? Looks like something BIG as the Rexton! Any more inputs on the way it was driven, acceleration, smoke etc ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanupsingh View Post
....What say? Rexton vs. Endeavor vs Fortuner vs X1. How would your list go guys?
At least for the time being I will go in the reverse manner [checking X1 out of the list]. But I guess we will have to wait & see the features and list of initial niggles [if there is any]!

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 1st October 2012 at 12:11.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks