i am putting my bets on RAC....
Hmmm...are you hinting at something???
Old 7th April 2006, 07:40   #77
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adit1329
i am putting my bets on RAC....
Could be ... But i would take a bet on one black zen which was running a 1.5 honda engine with a galore of stickers and meters .. Rayz , am i right ??? Comeon , now dont say let the suspense build ..
Old 7th April 2006, 08:47   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Hmmm...are you hinting at something???
They are runnin a really souped up baleno pal.. saw it at the vasa circuit meet.. crazy launching and pulls like mad......
Old 7th April 2006, 22:32   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage
They are runnin a really souped up baleno pal.. saw it at the vasa circuit meet.. crazy launching and pulls like mad......
Dont worry nothing like dat is coming this time around from RAC!!! 2 balenos from there will participate but the work hasnt been completely done there...and the participants are Individuals who dont represent any workshops...
Old 7th April 2006, 22:50   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
saw it at the vasa circuit meet...
When was this?

Can someone kindly answer my question about the drivers?
Old 8th April 2006, 04:28   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Could be ... But i would take a bet on one black zen which was running a 1.5 honda engine with a galore of stickers and meters .. Rayz , am i right ??? Comeon , now dont say let the suspense build ..
Naaa i aint talkin about Shabir's Vtec Zen........this one is new in town, Bolt on was got down from Malaysia.
Old 8th April 2006, 13:00   #82
BANNED

Visitors:
Entry Free is compulsary! And it should be above Hundred Bucks! And Parking should be for 25!

Participants:
They charge 500 bucks now! No way! It should be 750 or 1000 to be perfect! This way, we'll be able to see only good cars and good drivers coming in! All the cars should be cross checked and certified by a leading auto mechanic. it'll help a lot in determining the race-ability of cars. Minimise unwanted breakdowns etc..

People who dont understand the logic in paying for this sort of races dont just dont belong here!
Old 8th April 2006, 14:13   #83
Senior - BHPian

Latest rumours abound about a custom-built chassis and a monstrous Supra mill. Should do about 10 seconds if it goes right.

Still no answer?!
Old 8th April 2006, 16:53   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
When was this?

Can someone kindly answer my question about the drivers?
Last month at palace grounds....... the dirt track event
Old 8th April 2006, 19:59   #85
Senior - BHPian

Ah, wasn't that Vinod's white one? Yes, that car IS quick.
Old 9th April 2006, 00:48   #86
BHPian

saw a maroon one whic set 2nd fastest time i guess, driven by ranjith himself
Old 9th April 2006, 12:43   #87
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYZ
Naaa i aint talkin about Shabir's Vtec Zen........this one is new in town, Bolt on was got down from Malaysia.
He isnt running a VTEC engine .. Its the non-vtec that i saw last running on his car .. Well we have to wait for this new ride in town then .. Havent been in touch with the racing community since a month ..

But i did hear about this supra mill on a custom built chassi and it would be shocking to know whose doing this thing up .. Actually not quite given that he had worked upon the supras since a few years .. All in all if all these toys do come onto the strip it surely will be one hell of a ball for all of us ..
Old 11th April 2006, 01:34   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah I know that car damn well. Well, you would be surprised if I tell you whats that car all about...it is a stock car with custom suspension. Thats about it.

Ok, JFI that maroon balenos stock engine was running in the red 800 in the 2005 Speed drag...its bone stock still, only headers and k&n.

The driver made all the difference.
Old 11th April 2006, 10:04   #89
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
The BLR regs mention only 1 driver allowed per car for the FI and India Open classes. HOWEVER, when mentioning the rules for the knockout, they mention what happens if two people drive one car. Can you clarify the position on the no of drivers?

If I have one car in an FI class, say FI 1400-1600, can A drive it there, and B and C drive it in Indian Open. Or can A drive it in 1400, B in Indian Open, and C in Unrestricted?

Thanks...

Hey Viper, next time you have a specific question, post it and maybe PM a link to it. Manson was nice enough to PM me about this.

To answer your question, only one driver can drive a car in each class. That must be an oversight for the knockout round.

However, if the same car is used in different classes i.e. forced induction and Open, it can be with different drivers.
Old 11th April 2006, 15:03   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Yeah I know that car damn well. Well, you would be surprised if I tell you whats that car all about...it is a stock car with custom suspension. Thats about it.

Ok, JFI that maroon balenos stock engine was running in the red 800 in the 2005 Speed drag...its bone stock still, only headers and k&n.

The driver made all the difference.
Oh is that so?.. hmm ok. seemed very quick in the straights compared to other ones even when driven by the second driver.. anyways id put my money on the vtec anyday []
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks