Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2006, 05:42   #121
Senior - BHPian

The Wolf.... bro about your signature... are you planning to hook your car to the supra??? and then break the barrier...just kidding bro... decide a place to meet up at the venue.. let me know..
Old 19th April 2006, 06:15   #122
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo
What is your real name? Dont want to embarrass you by calling your login name. Will call you when I reach jakkur.
That would be rahul .. U can call me by my ID too , easy reference for members meeting up for the 1st time .. We all have gotten used to it by now ..
Old 19th April 2006, 06:33   #123
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
The Wolf.... bro about your signature... are you planning to hook your car to the supra??? and then break the barrier...just kidding bro... decide a place to meet up at the venue.. let me know..
ROTFLMAO !!! Good one goddy , maybe my baleno could do with the supra idea ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
12 sec run time is a distant, yet distinct possibility.
Its quite possible actually .. At burnout the zens clocked ET's of really low 13's .. And we all know the times on that day were off because of the wet track .. I wouldnt be surprised at all if they do a 12.xx sec ET .. Im sure thats what they are being prepped for ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wolf
NO, its not that vtec Im talking about...the one which Im talking about doesnot have a stock engine.
U still believe that orange VTEC is STOCK ?! Yeah i know about the other VTEC ur talking about ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun_patra
Mihir dharkar and his esteem ! Wow .... That esteem is so much better than Burnout2005 ... Its Frigggin quick now (Ive sat in it and i no .... how weight sensitive can a car gt man ! lol) ! Ppl better watch out for this stock esteem !
Oh mihir is brilliant at launches , thats where he gains everything while the rest keep wheelspinning .. Got him to teach us how to launch last time he was in bangalore and it certainly did help .. All that training abroad seems to be paying off for him , with some really insane times in stock cars .. Cant wait to meet up with him shortly .. I was hoping he would get going in his Scooby this time ..

Quote:
Mihir told me that Ranjits supra has cloked a 10 sec in dubai on the rubberised drag strips out there ! The supra discussed above is is ranjits silver 1 or asif's white 1 ? Cuz both of em are QUIKKKKKK!
Dont know about ranjit's but asif's car is certainly capable of doing an 10-11 secs after the recent upgrades at bangalore by the tuners from heaven .. Btw i hear ranjit is getting his porsche down ??
Old 19th April 2006, 07:56   #124
bhp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun_patra
Mihir dharkar and his esteem ! Wow .... That esteem is so much better than Burnout2005 ... Its Frigggin quick now (Ive sat in it and i no .... how weight sensitive can a car gt man ! lol) ! Ppl better watch out for this stock esteem !
are u sure its stock bcoz i have heard it has done some head work ???
Old 19th April 2006, 09:43   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
All the guys coming for the Speed Run can contact me on 9986370896 .. All the boys would love to meet up with u all ..
u guys will be inside on the starting line since i'm a spectator i cant come inside
Old 19th April 2006, 11:25   #126
Joz
BHPian

Looking forward to loads of surprises this weekend. Is that PUG of 05 Speedrun participating?

Good luck to all participating. Have fun out there!!!
Old 19th April 2006, 11:39   #127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joz
Is that PUG of 05 Speedrun participating?

Good luck to all participating. Have fun out there!!!
The PUG is definitely participating... father and son were practicing and tuning up their car last Sunday at Jakkur along with other tuners. What I like best about them is that both father and son are very technical, down to earth and do all the modifications and tuning themselves and are never satisfied with its superb performance and are constantly working on improving it .

Good luck to all the participants. See you all there.
Old 19th April 2006, 12:36   #128
BHPian

Yes guys we really need to meet

we need to meet at the speed run,eagerly awaiting for it.Lets make some banners or posters to identify ourselves.wat say???
Old 19th April 2006, 13:54   #129
Jay
BHPian

guys could somebody please post the schedule for saturday and sunday.... and the rides that we can get to see this time ???
Old 19th April 2006, 23:50   #130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
The Wolf.... bro about your signature... are you planning to hook your car to the supra??? and then break the barrier..
That privilege I would leave to 1300cc's...

If all goes well, I might just that break that barrier without the aid of a supra bro...(wishful thinking!!!)

Hey wassup with your esteem?? I thought you were going to race this time by putting on some injectors and all!!!

Last edited by The Wolf : 19th April 2006 at 23:51.
Old 20th April 2006, 00:02   #131
BHPian

Today was the last day for entries.......Just got back from the workshop my NOS kit gave way, havin huge problems mounting it. so changed my entry to pro-stock........guess i will have to live with it :(
Old 20th April 2006, 00:27   #132
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYZ
Today was the last day for entries.......Just got back from the workshop my NOS kit gave way, havin huge problems mounting it. so changed my entry to pro-stock........guess i will have to live with it :(
Sorry about that! What car are you running?? and what mods have you got??
Old 20th April 2006, 09:10   #133
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
and the rides that we can get to see this time ???
The usual super e-zens , VTECs , balenos , esteems from raj , frk , domnic , psycho and the rest .. Expect the white supra , the pug , a lexus 300 , a supra block on a drag spec chassi , a 911 , Evo 7 , few twin cam zens , leela's VTEC and a skyline hopefully ..

Apart from the usual SBK's there are two T-Busas in town which are expected to do appear on the strip too ..

But the most funny part is due to excessive competition in every class in the FI category a lot of the so called pros in drag racing championship are scooting into the Pro Stock Class ..
Old 20th April 2006, 10:47   #134
Joz
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
a supra block on a drag spec chassis
Who's stable is this coming from? It sounds quite lethal.
Old 20th April 2006, 14:26   #135
BANNED

Just back from the ACI office .. Came back a bit disappointed .. Not many cars running this time around .. Only cars to have registered yet are the lexus , the pug and the supra .. All show no go is the case with the rest of the cars .. Unless they get in some really late last minute entries ..

Joz , that build is supposed to be done up by dom ..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks