Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2005, 10:13   #61
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Please give serious thought to this

As team bhp members we all respect healthy reving , safe racing and great viewership ,

as speed run is approaching fast what i had in mind is , if we build a stand say around the 200 meter mark on either sides or one side of the track, put some Team bhp banners and only for team bhp members charge a fee of say 100 or 150 and allow motor heads to use the stands and watch the races peacefully, that way we know that we are amongst fellow motor heads, we know we are safe, we know we are following the rules . some senior members of the forum from bangalore can think of theis seriously and revert.
Old 13th December 2005, 10:27   #62

I completely agree with the thought of a stand being put up at speed run...
hopefully there will be some serious thought given to this matter and some action taken towards it. The entry fee can be set according to what Team-BHP find suit...and needless to say the entry to the stand shud be reserved only to team bhp members...
Old 13th December 2005, 13:16   #63
Senior - BHPian

I suggest Team BHP gets across to the organisers, and help them in better organizing of the speed run.
Our forum has the people and enthusiates who can contribute.
Some of our senoir members are close to the conductors. why are the organisers SHY of taking assistance and manpower from us??
Even the dates are not advertised well.
I suggest

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks