BHPian

great vids bud!..
welcome on board..Cheers!
Old 22nd January 2010, 00:10   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvan_prasad View Post
Hey folks,
It's my first post here, thought it was high time i take the plunge and join the forum, instead of the casual surfing of it that i used to previously indulge in. Was in Hyderabad during the Deccan drag race and took a few videos, of which I am posting the links below. Hope you guys enjoy them.

YouTube - Modded Yamaha RX-100's Drag Race
Those are not 100cc bikes. Both are RD350
Old 22nd January 2010, 00:38   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdayar View Post
Those are not 100cc bikes. Both are RD350
oh, my bad then. I thought I heard the compere call them modified RX-100's. Any more info you have on them? Will be quite interesting
Old 22nd January 2010, 10:39   #124
BHPian

Quote:
oh, my bad then. I thought I heard the compere call them modified RX-100's. Any more info you have on them? Will be quite interesting
Did you shoot these videos? And was this the race or was it practice runs?
Old 22nd January 2010, 14:32   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Did you shoot these videos? And was this the race or was it practice runs?
All the videos posted by me were taken by me itself, on my camera. I thought i mentioned that in the post. I was there on Sunday afternoon, so most were races, a few were practice runs.
Old 22nd January 2010, 15:46   #126
BHPian

Quote:
All the videos posted by me were taken by me itself, on my camera. I thought i mentioned that in the post. I was there on Sunday afternoon, so most were races, a few were practice runs.
If it was sunday, there were no practice runs whatsoever. And now a glaring fact comes to light thanks to your video. The 2 riders in your video are Baban Khan in the left lane and A. Anthony in the right. The timings of these riders on the display boards does not match the timings in the results. Check out your video and then check C1 - Indian Bikes Above 260CC -360CC Two Stroke

WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN THE RUNS AND THE RESULTS???
Old 25th January 2010, 19:45   #127
BHPian

Quote:
If it was sunday, there were no practice runs whatsoever. And now a glaring fact comes to light thanks to your video. The 2 riders in your video are Baban Khan in the left lane and A. Anthony in the right. The timings of these riders on the display boards does not match the timings in the results. Check out your video and then check C1 - Indian Bikes Above 260CC -360CC Two Stroke

WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN THE RUNS AND THE RESULTS???
Chill out Mazda- nothing is wrong there. I was present near the staging area taking pics when these bikes ran. This is NOT the class run, but the final run for the 'champion of champions' class which the organisers came up with last moment. Notice the fading light- the class races were held during the afternoon, when I had stationed myself at the 100 meter mark.

The C of C timings were not taken into consideration anywhere, nor were they formally included in the results since it was a knock-out affair. The timings you see in the results are from the 350cc class runs.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks