Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2005, 05:35   #121
c10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage
Thant must have been the the modded baleno or the accord
The white TN registered Baleno is Vinod's and the 8800# white Accord is Kailash's, both are pals...i know Kailash thru my friend..baleno has NOS, but i doubt Accord has NOS..Shresta Patel also drove the Accord for drag..

bout the Zing'thing, i jus wished God to have mercy on his soul..coz of loss he incured for his family..wht a mess in fraction of second..

this is not the first time, so the organisers have to think of cutting down such menace hence forth..

Last edited by c10 : 7th December 2005 at 05:40.
Old 7th December 2005, 09:40   #122
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

hey dom also request u to post the entire results for the 1L class and the esteem class rather than just the top 3 results as we couldnt even get a chance to see the timings the others clocked at the track..it was chaotic and confusing there with none wanting to tell us what timings we clocked..let alone knowing our ET and RT's..
Old 7th December 2005, 09:58   #123
Team-BHP Support

I also heard that a scorpio went belly up trying to do god knows what at 40KMph. Did anyone see that?
Old 7th December 2005, 14:55   #124
BHPian

timings / final results ... plz? names n car !!
Old 7th December 2005, 16:50   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
Hello All!!!
Reached Jakkur with lotsa expectation... you know when u expect a lot, u get a sack full of $h!+... no changes here...

Parked the car and came in to see , it is worse than any mela i have attented... Okay, no probs... the cars and bikes can do justice... Waited waited waited and waited.... nothing happened. Few bikes and cars were on the strip, nothing interesting.
Looked around and saw people doing worse outside the tracks... Hmmm... Evil creeping into my mind.. I said , no way, thats crazy and dangerous... Lemme watch the race. Still no proper race. Alrite.. lemme check the cars... Came back stage, and saw few cars ready for the track and a sneekpeek into the cockpit revealed couple of them running NOS... Check the meters and didnt see a turbo guage... maybe i missed, but definitely disappointed. NO TURBOS...
I thought , i have got enuff on my video cam to have some fun and decided to leave.

I could see one BHPian and we had a small chat... I didnt see anyone else....
hey neo it was not really very wise of you ripping your car outside the track...btw the hissing exhaust in your car is cool...was folowing you in the traffic on the way to jakkur...what exactly have to done to your xings exhaust? i could see a apexi muffler tip without any opening.
Old 7th December 2005, 16:54   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot
hey neo it was not really very wise of you ripping your car outside the track...btw the hissing exhaust in your car is cool...was folowing you in the traffic on the way to jakkur...what exactly have to done to your xings exhaust? i could see a apexi muffler tip without any opening.
I saw this apex muffler tip in metro(cash and carry).If i am not mistaken,it is black,has a chrome cover with apex on it.There is a cut at the bottom like a whistle which makes the sound.No modifications required and i think it cost 450rs

binz
Old 7th December 2005, 20:19   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu
red bull helped lol
What?! You got free cans? Know someone at FRK???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu
at least if my RT is good i would be happy happy happy.....
I second that... eagerly awaiting timings!!!
Old 8th December 2005, 00:05   #128
BANNED

its been more than 36 hrs since dom posted about giving us the timings..dom awaiting ur post buddy..
Old 8th December 2005, 06:20   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
its been more than 36 hrs since dom posted about giving us the timings..dom awaiting ur post buddy..
This is starting to look a lot like the Airtel India rally.
Old 8th December 2005, 07:25   #130
BHPian

man guess nothing much was not missed...see how we miss quality sponsers here like...the oned held in elsewhere in the state...suprisingly where is gauthams honda and elise????

also is the blue yamaha r5 siddharths..??? manipal???
Old 9th December 2005, 02:37   #131
Senior - BHPian

Allright guys all said and done...Something to ponder upon; The timings irrespective of speculations were 1-2secs slower in every category, why??
This is not only my view, but everyone elses too!!! One thing for sure that I have seen is our 16sec cars were managing only 18secs and odd

Well, to talk about the wind factor, there was hardly any wind at all the other day!!! Cant blame wet tracks as the cars that ran after the tracks dried out also managed only with the above mentioned deficiency. Can someone sort the knot??
Old 9th December 2005, 06:03   #132
Senior - BHPian

Didnt anyone verify using a stopwatch.
Old 9th December 2005, 07:27   #133
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower
Didnt anyone verify using a stopwatch.
ouch ouch..that was the simplest solution..come to think of it none of us did that(sychronization of the start-finish line was a prob)..one reason why i think the timings were way off was due to the wet track initially which lead to wheelspins for ages and during the later part of the day though the track dried up the track was still pretty cold because of the tremendous cloud cover..that said and done there are still speculations flying all over the city about the scrutiny this time around..looks like FRK attracts a lot of unwanted publicityat every run..
Old 11th December 2005, 10:33   #134
BHPian

timing's pls........
Old 11th December 2005, 11:38   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
bout the Zing'thing, i jus wished God to have mercy on his soul..coz of loss he incured for his family..wht a mess in fraction of second..
Did someone die or something?

Quote:
I also heard that a scorpio went belly up trying to do god knows what at 40KMph. Did anyone see that?
LOL, on a Scorpio, hitting 40kmph itself is reason enuf to lose control.

Shan2nu

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks