Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2009, 20:42   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon View Post
It would have been Italian national anthem.
Followed by Indian National anthem for the nationality of the constructor.
Old 30th August 2009, 21:23   #77
Senior - BHPian

Finally, we too have some championship points in our bag and a podium finish to boot ! Congrats Fisi, VM and the entire Force India Team which made this possible ! What a race, Fisi was always in the wheel tracks of Kimi, not more than a couple of seconds behind, who knows what the result would have been if the Force India car was also KERS assisted !
Old 30th August 2009, 21:31   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josepeter View Post
Followed by Indian National anthem for the nationality of the constructor.
Wow that would have been really really great !
Old 30th August 2009, 22:02   #79
Senior - BHPian

Really happy to see FI get second. The race was very exciting compared to the borefests in the previous races. However, this is one of the worst championship battles ever. Its unbelievable that only one out of the four contenders was on the podium and the next best was seventh! Overall, a pretty poor championship battle.
Old 30th August 2009, 22:34   #80
Joy
BHPian

Congrats! Fisi and Dr VM, It's indeed a proud moment for us, Indian. We missed by a whisker but we will do it soon. Considering the limited budget, it is a wonderful achievement. Go on... Force India. We all are behind you.

Sutil also had some chance to get some points had he not messed up his driving at a critical juncture.

Anyway, Jai Ho.. Force India.
Old 30th August 2009, 23:08   #81
BHPian

It was a fantastic race. my guesses turned out to almost true except for fissi replacing webber as also the change in standings ;-)
anyway, kimi won bcos of kers. otherwise it was close.
button is one lucky guy... the last 6 races have been won by different people. that is why he is still on top.

this is the best f1 season for a long time.. quite close and many drivers in contention.
Old 30th August 2009, 23:26   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Great! Really great! I will wait for the day when the Indian National Anthem is played for the winning constructor.
Old 30th August 2009, 23:32   #83
Senior - BHPian

We missed hearing the Indian National Anthem on a F1 Podium by 2secs.

Amazing genuine pace by the VJM02.

I think within the next 1 year there will be a 1st place for Force India. They have turned that car around quite well.

Next Mod : KERS!
Old 31st August 2009, 00:20   #84
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
We missed hearing the Indian National Anthem on a F1 Podium by 2secs.

Amazing genuine pace by the VJM02.

I think within the next 1 year there will be a 1st place for Force India. They have turned that car around quite well.

Next Mod : KERS!
Buddy, i watched the full race Qualifying (3rd time) till the press meet, never heard the National Anthem

But to say , Force India deserved First place on the podium, could make out Fisi's dissapointment when he said, " Kimi also knew i was faster than him throughout the race, i lost it due to the KERS"

I feel if not for that KERS, Fisi would have been 1 and Kimi 2.

And good to see even Sutil drive aggressively, he could have done a bit better, anyways he may take some cues from Fisi for the next races.

Hope this win will rub on them on the right side for the coming races. Best of Luck Force India.

Ferrari = apart from Kimi's heroics, Luca was again a BAD-doer, its a sinking feeling seeing Luca practice on a Race day.
Old 31st August 2009, 00:38   #85
Senior - BHPian

this is the 1st time this year i have watched the Belgium GP, not because fishi made it to the polls but KIMI and FERRARI was leading the way. that's the way things should be, it was all messed up from the early days of the year and now it seems ok.

WOW!!! WOW!!!

VIVA KIMI ..VIVA FERRARI .
Old 31st August 2009, 00:51   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Buddy, i watched the full race Qualifying (3rd time) till the press meet, never heard the National Anthem
I meant Fisi and Team India.. sorry Force India, missed the 1st place by not 2 secs as I stated but +0.91 ish secs. Which would have meant the organizers would have had to scramble for the Indian National Anthem sound file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
I feel if not for that KERS, Fisi would have been 1 and Kimi 2.
Nothing much to feel here. Every critic and tifosi will have to agree that if not for KERS, Fisi would have been atleast 10 secs ahead the the Scarlet Ferrari.

I am sure before anyone trys to argue that - you will recall how KERS helped Kimi strom past Fisi after turn 2. Best part is Kimi knew it too.
Not to take it away from Kimi, it was a brilliant move and awesome timeing to use it. It was right then or never.

Felt sad for Fisi when he answered his question if 1st is what he deserved.

VJM02 now needs a KERS system badly.

With KERS .... 'Jana gana mana.....' will be a reality soon!
Old 31st August 2009, 00:56   #87
Senior - BHPian

Congrats to VJM/Force India Team and all F1 fans here. Awesome race it was. It was so heartening to see Fisi give Kimi a real chase for his money.
Would've been really great if Fisi has won the race. But on a second thought it was better not to have Kimi tailing any Force India car. His history of tailing Force India is not that inspiring. He definitely would've become suicidal and Vettel would've taken the podium with some other guys instead ;-).
Old 31st August 2009, 01:02   #88
Senior - BHPian

Great Podium for Fisi. Team Force India has done it with a Mercedes Benz Engine. If its not Mercedes Brawn, Its Mercedes Mclaren and if its none of the above then Its Mercedes Force India.
Old 31st August 2009, 09:31   #89
BHPian

Fantastic! F1 has become interesting again!!!
Would love to see Force India score more points this season.
Old 31st August 2009, 09:37   #90
BHPian

mind blowing stuff from Force India and fisi. Congrats to both for a wonderful result.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks