Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2005, 15:52   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps
RBR, there's a slight chance. WIlliams, next to impossible. They've got Webber and Button/Heidfeld. Besides Frank Williams has probably got so much on his mind right now that he is only look at the performance of his own 2 drivers.
There is a possible slot open at Williams.... coz BMW is taking over Sauber and rumours are that Nick Heidfeld will be moving to BMW.
Old 12th July 2005, 16:19   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps
Exactly! I think Button, now, has the qualities to lead a team. But ferrari are also desperately hunting down Raikkonen and Alonso.

Kimi driving a scarlett car ??! ohhhhnooooo .. I won't be able to bear that ..
Old 12th July 2005, 17:20   #48
Team-BHP Support

Would kimi give up the seat to F1's best car currently? not a chance. Kimi cannot do what MS has done at Ferrari. Kimi is a driver, a fast driver, but thats all at the end of it. He cannot lead a team. And post Schumy, that's exactly what they would need as they would be starting fresh, new team members, new drivers everything.

Ferrari has peaked and is now heading to many years of mid pack racing before they claw they way back again. That's just the way it is in this sport.
Old 12th July 2005, 17:32   #49
Senior - BHPian

completely agree with Rtech ...

what goes up must come down ...down it is for ferrari now ...the teams have caught up ..kimi will never give up his seat in mclaren for the prancing horse ..

its too soon to say "what kimi can do or cannot do " ..schumi never got off to a flying start at the beginning of his carreer ..at his age kimi has more than a decade of racing years ahead of him ...
every race that passes by we see his tempermant improve ,we see him getting more confident..
he sticks to his strategy ..something we find Montoya not adhering to...
Old 12th July 2005, 19:32   #50
Senior - BHPian

Ferrari are definitely showing interest in young drivers like Kimi and Fernando, but I don't think that Ron Dennis will ever lose Kimi to ferrari. Massa I feel is not such a good driver as Kimi and Fernando. Recently Jean Todt has shown interest in Fernando and praised him at the French GP 'Alonso's a great driver' - Todt . But surely its not going to happen in 2006 because Barrichello has stated he will stay at Ferrari till 06' end.
Old 14th July 2005, 12:19   #51
BHPian

Rubens has his contract with Ferrari for 2006. But Rubens heart is no more with Ferrari and they know that. That's why I feel they will release him after this year. Also, after Ferrari's unexpected slump this year, one can expect Schumi to quit earlier than if he had won another title. Which means Ferrari should start grooming young drivers NOW!

M

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks