Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2007, 12:02   #61
VMG
BHPian

I also like Cedia very much. For the last one month I have not seen not even one car on the road. I donot know why this is not picking up?
Old 17th July 2007, 21:16   #62
Senior - BHPian

I'm seeing a lot more cedias of late in bangalore for sure. Why its not selling in large number? I'm not sure! About FE,I got my worst FE so far in the highway run on the tbhp meet. The car averaged a pathetic 10 kmpl. However I'm not complaining. It was floored and redlining most of the time.

Last edited by reignofchaos : 17th July 2007 at 21:19.
Old 17th July 2007, 21:26   #63
Team-BHP Support

Yup lots more Cedia's on bangalore roads. Infact I was responsible for 2 of them. Convinced 2 people to buy the car. It looks like they may be a 3rd since everyone in my office is floored by the car.
Old 17th July 2007, 21:53   #64
BHPian

What a car

I test drove Cedia today. I was looking on this forum to know more about the Cedia. I stand vindicated as everyone on this forum looks equally impressed by the car. I was completely floored by the car. It is a beautiful car at that price. The power delivery is completely parabolic. I drove the car from dairy circle to the new NICE (the disputed Mysore highway) road. I touched 150 in no time and the car was so strong at that speed. The overtaking is like a breeze because of the tourque.

I drive Fiat Adventure 1.6 and could clearly make out that there is a vast difference in power although on paper it just has 15 BHP more. The suspension is also good (not as good as in my adventure, but still much better than most of the cars in this segment).

Unfortunately like Cedia, Fiat Adventure also has a low re-sale value. Otherwise I would have exchanged it for the Cedia. And let me tell you, I was in love with my adventure, but no more after driving the Cedia.
Old 21st July 2007, 00:08   #65
BHPian

is the cedia due for any deisgn change ? does anyone know ? Does it make sense to get a cedia now or does it make sense to wait for a couple of more months ?
Old 21st July 2007, 21:10   #66
Senior - BHPian

There won't be any design change to the Cedia for sure. If HM decides to, it might introduce the 10th gen lancer but its definitely gonna be much more expensive.
Old 22nd July 2007, 10:23   #67
BHPian

Thanks Reign... Yday, I went to the showroom in Chennai to have a look at the Cedia.There is just one dealer here. The guy showed me the car and let me have a test drive..yeah. all that is ok. So, here is what I noticed.. The car service area is visible from the place where one sits to talk to the Sales guys. While I was talking to the guy, a stray dog ( looked like one, cos it was no breed and had no chain or Belt on the neck ) took a slow walk into the service area.

I had the shock of my life. Never before in any car dealerships have I seen any pets. But this was not a pet also. Looked like some stray dog looking for a place to pee. My impression abt the car was good. I was until then thinking if I shud go ahead with the Cedia but after I saw a dog strolling into the service area, I have started to think again.

Talking abt the showroom, I was the one and only person in the entire place to see or talk abt the car. No other soul. And the sales guy tells me that he sells atleast 12 Cedias / 8 -10 Lancers a month.

I still am in love with this car and want to get it no matter what. Am off to have a quick chat with someone I know who is going to convince me if its the Cedia or the Sx4.
Old 22nd July 2007, 13:14   #68
Senior - BHPian

ah dogs are there everywhere in chennai . dont let that put you off a good car . could be a one off case because someone left the gate open.
Old 22nd July 2007, 14:00   #69
BHPian

Nice Review there Chaos !
Its obvious that you are very much happy with your new car.

Well if i had the liberty of buying a petrol car, i would have bought this one :(

Amey
Old 25th July 2007, 18:35   #70
BHPian

Neo, it should undoubtedly be the CEDIA. What a lovely car. Most of all the pleasing looks - interiors as well as the exteriors. SX4 is too bulky to look at, even before we consider the specs, however good they may be. I love my CEDIA.
Once again.....CEDIA rulz!
Old 26th July 2007, 18:12   #71
BHPian

Yes Mr. President, Thats how it looks like at the moment. I just wish there was another dealer in Chennai. Thank you buddy.
Old 27th July 2007, 01:43   #72
BHPian

Its Cedia for me as well.....:)

Reign, excellent review. I am driving Cedia Select, I just couldn't convince my wife to go for Red Sports so picked the silver select variant and extremely satisfied with the car. The dealer was Lathangi for me as well.

Somebody pointed right- Cedia is doing better in bangalore compared to other metros.

Note from Mod - Please do not use excessive full stops. Use proper grammer and punctuation to maintain our quality of posts.

Last edited by ajmat : 27th July 2007 at 09:19. Reason: Doty post
Old 30th July 2007, 10:16   #73
BHPian

guys.
i just heard that mitsubishi is exiting indian market in the next 6 months to 1 year.
is there any truth to this?
If so, what is the impact for us??
Old 30th July 2007, 10:17   #74
BHPian

Chat,
I shud get my red sport delivered tomorrow ))))))))
soo excited dude !!
Old 30th July 2007, 10:25   #75
Senior - BHPian

^^Awesome and many congratulations!! Do post pics .
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks