Team-BHP - Bolero Storm: First Black VLX in India-Now with a new Heart
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Long-Term Ownership Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/)
-   -   Bolero Storm: First Black VLX in India-Now with a new Heart (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/58088-bolero-storm-first-black-vlx-india-now-new-heart-2.html)

Congrats and wishing you the very best

Congrats, what are the ex showroom prices for the VLX like?

Congratulations on your Toy making the looooooooooooong drive from Zaheerabad safely!

Cannot wait to see it in the flesh. Just 2 words - When is the party?

Cheers,

congrats... and good to know Mahindra got you one in a colour of your choice. Waiting to see the pics of the MiB!! :D

Congratulations Milecruncher on your new purchase. Awaiting the pictures.

congrats Ani! so i guess all that heated discussion between you, suren and myself at Arun's house actually had some positive fallout- aftwer kicking up a storm at arun's place, you went and bought yourself a storm!

cant wait to see her in the flesh....er...metal.

i have had the pleasure (yeah!!) of working on the engine setup of the car (a little bit) last year .
i love the VLX. one of the best vehicles mahindra has made.
good to know you are happy :)
if you say yours is the first black VLX, then i have seen it being made on the assembly line :):)
enjoy the ride...
cheers!

Congrats dude. When is the unveiling? Guess we need a meet......LOL!!!

Few Pictures of the "Storm"

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 1292255)

MC Nice pictures, but we do not want to see these pictures. Put on the pictures with Mud.

OT - What accessories you put on the Storm at SPRING DALE lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 1292255)

Congrats buddy, the storm looks good. Hope you get good alloys for it than it will look awesome.

And good you got the storm a good hair cut.:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1292303)
MC Nice pictures, but we do not want to see these pictures. Put on the pictures with Mud.

OT - What accessories you put on the Storm at SPRING DALE lol:

Well Springdale is a beauty parlour for ladies which is on the ground floor of my apartment building. And that is the permanent parking place for my Uno and from now on the Bolero as well.

Wifey got me to wash the car so there is only little bit of dirt which can be seen on the front 3 quarter view. Car with MUD photography will be done during the weekend trip

@Dinar: No allows for the STORM. I intend to keep it absolutely stock

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinar (Post 1292311)
Congrats buddy, the storm looks good. Hope you get good alloys for it than it will look awesome.

And good you got the storm a good hair cut.:uncontrol

And a Nail cut for a good gripping :D on the road.

Congrats MC, the Storm looks awesome in Black.clap:

A nice set of alloys would do wonders to an already handsome looking SUV.

Congrats MC. Bolero is a great vehicle to be owned. Enjoy your ownership :).

I plan to buy my bolero next but not soon.