Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2011, 14:03   #46
BHPian

Re: Baleno Tail light with clear lens anyone?

Hi, thank you for sharing this !dea of tail lamps...are they still available?...can i get a set shipped to delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leodelg View Post
Apologies for reopening the age old discussion of 'How to improve the Baleno's Rear End', which we have all beaten to death!

I was chatting with my younger bro, who now uses the Baleno, and he really wanted to get tail lamps with clear lens. He got the inspiration from the following picture, which was posted by Rahul (mclaren1885) in another thread.

Attachment 132508

So after a few hours on the net and few emails and phone calls, I was able to get hold of an accessories store in Taiwan (CAR FULL ENTERPRISE CO., LTD - CENS.com - China Economic News Service - Global Export Media). I asked them if they have the following model in stock.

Attachment 132509

They said they do, but they will ship to India only if I have a minimum order of 10 sets. They are quoting $25 per set (exclusive of shipping). Now I don't need 10 sets. I am thinking of getting 2 sets for myself (in case my brother decides to get rear-ended). If anyone else from TBhp is interested, I can order 10 sets. If not, I will ask my buddy from Taiwan to pick up 2 sets for me and ship it across to my bro. If anyone's interested, please PM me. Cheers!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks