Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2012, 19:26   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: Red Rooster Performance sets up a 2nd shop in Bangalore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
I spoke to the guy in Madhevpura he says they are next to Bimal Showroom in Whitefield main road. What he told me is they do not have suspensions for Baleno and will not be able to replace that. I am planning to visit the madhavpura one (not indiranagar one) will PM you
Hmmm, That's weird. I remember one of the representatives telling me that the RRP Civic/Swift had a modded suspension setup. If RRP does not sell you suspension components, you could try Koni shocks.
Old 12th March 2012, 15:07   #32
BHPian

I am putting my Yellow Baleno Konis for sale since I bought a Hyundai Verna CRDI. Check the classifieds section.
Old 12th March 2012, 22:47   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Hmmm, That's weird. I remember one of the representatives telling me that the RRP Civic/Swift had a modded suspension setup. If RRP does not sell you suspension components, you could try Koni shocks.
RRP sells only Tein suspension systems, currently they have systems only for the Swift/Civic/City/Cedia/Innova/Fortuner/Scorpio etc, they don't have anything for the Baleno in the Tein line up.
m4ugr8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2013, 20:18   #34
BHPian

Does any body know how many BHPs does that RRP white Swift produce after the mods?
Old 21st January 2014, 12:49   #35
Senior - BHPian

Ive been going through this thread quite actively. Ive heard some members talk about RRP not doing the Power Drive in bits and pieces. I have just installed a magnaflow 14829 on my 2.4CRV AT and am keen to get a Cold Air Intake installed. Since the others dont have a suitable make or model for the CRV, i have noticed that BMC to make universal filters with correct reducers for all cars. Since only RRP deal with BMC, i was curious to know if they would just install the Air filter for me? I am not keen on taking out my one week old exhaust for a RRP one.

Has anyone been in my situation?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks