Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:38   #46
BHPian

WHich guy are u speaking about buddy??? Hey if ur coming to delhi, meet me sometime....
Old 4th February 2007, 16:26   #47
BHPian

nikhilv12,the grill would cost u 250???what kind of grill r u talkin about here, mine cost 2000k, hes expensive but does excelelnt job, and he uses mild steel, not aluminium, which loses shape easily, and for rs.250 the job would b really bad.....
Old 4th February 2007, 16:29   #48
BHPian

Hey carlover..is that ur indica in ur avatar..it really looks exotic man....post some pics..
Old 4th February 2007, 16:43   #49
BHPian

Ya this is true.....But designation dont u think spending 4k on grill is not a worth???
Old 5th February 2007, 09:52   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
nikhilv12,the grill would cost u 250???what kind of grill r u talkin about here, mine cost 2000k, hes expensive but does excelelnt job, and he uses mild steel, not aluminium, which loses shape easily, and for rs.250 the job would b really bad.....

i bought the grill and made it all myself.... thats why its so cheap... it cost me 250 rs for that small grill.. its aluminium though....
Old 5th February 2007, 10:44   #51
BHPian

No probs onto creating ur own grill.......Infact it will show ur creativity to everyone and maybe someone use's ur design on their car which will a honour in itself to u...So cheers man and Njoy
Old 5th February 2007, 13:59   #52
BHPian

carlover84, i said 2k not 4k,and how much does other mod job guys charge for mild steel grill[ not aluminium , mild steel], and making your own mod jobs can you get the perfection??atleast i cant do it myself, so i gave 2 kitup to do it for me,it was 1 st done by chameleon[b'lore], they charged me rs1000/-,it was cheaper compared to kitup but they ruined it and they used aluminium not mild steel, for good mesh job you got use mild steel not aluminum, cause in the long run it loses shape, workmanship was so bad,so now you decide get a better job done by paying higher or get badly done job, by paying lesser...
Old 5th February 2007, 21:18   #53
BHPian

Designation dude what I wrote was for nikhilv12 not for u man....ANd ur right at ur point that getting something good done at a high price is worth rather than spending low on cheap work.But my point was that if nikhil has made his own grill which is made of aluminium as he specified (even maybe he knows the difference between mild steel and aluminium), I would surely encourage that guy that he made an effort himself for his car...Nothin personal dude, its just praising someone..
Old 6th February 2007, 13:59   #54
BHPian

carlover84,i was jus explainin the pros&cons,did i sound offensive?,i wasnt i think you got it wrong,anyway i am sorry..
Old 6th February 2007, 14:29   #55
BHPian

@ carlover84- if the pic in your avatar is of your ride then please post a pic or two dude and dont tell me that its difficult yaar also being a newbie is not related with posting pics ,you can post them easily
open imageshack
browse the file/pic from your pc
upload it
copy the link
paste it here ,and if you find even this is to be difficult.......then you can mail the pic to someone who can post it here.

cheers
Old 6th February 2007, 16:50   #56
Senior - BHPian

i wd love to see some pics for carlover's indica
Old 7th February 2007, 12:43   #57
BHPian

Well people this car is not my ride but made by me for my client....Iam into bodykits in Delhi.As per all of your demand, Iam hereby posting the pics of This Demon....

ImageShack - Hosting :: yelloindicast7.jpg
Old 7th February 2007, 12:44   #58
BHPian

Well people this is not my ride but made by Me for my client....Iam new into this industry and hope U people will like my work....Cheers

[image]http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8516/yelloindicast7.th.jpg[/image]
Old 7th February 2007, 12:46   #59
BHPian

This is not my ride but made by me for my client, Iam new into this industry of car modifications so help me by giving good suggestion's...

Old 7th February 2007, 13:38   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
This is not my ride but made by me for my client, Iam new into this industry of car modifications so help me by giving good suggestion's...

Let me clear a doubt I have carlover. Here are some earlier posts of yours I had read:

Quote:
Well I have seen a yellow modded indica somewhere in south delhi and iam posting u the pics of it, so kindly comment and my car is white colour

photoalbum.cc - Free online photo album hosting. Free image hosting. ¤ View Album
Quote:
People i have seen a yellow colour indica roaming around in south delhi which had Chandigarh number and was looking good to me, but still As I said people are refusing to get down with an indica, so see the pic of this car and suggest me that should I go for a car like this or not!!!!

Now you claim that this car was done by you for a client? Is this the same car we're talking about? And are you a car modifier by any chance?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks